Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi all,

Few days ago I got a great opportunity to beta test new 4x12 EVH cab pack from CabIr.eu which is gonna be released soon - Thanks Markus! :)

Now, I am perfectly aware that Eruption is not recorded on this new signature EVH amp and cab, but still, it was perfect excuse to record the actual reason I started to play guitar - when I first heard Eruption, it blowed my mind, that was it, I am gonna be guitarist, and it become my job ever since :) And Axe with this cab get's there pretty close, to my ears :)

I used here Brown amp form Axe Fx 2, although very good results you can get from actual matching amp 5150 MKIII.

Also, i used ending dive bomb trick block from Moke's Eruption preset.

Minimal tweaking in the amp block, and using cabs from "mix" folder as follows:

L - EV-H5154-Mix Cab rear+57
R- EV-H5154-Mix A57+U87 all panned center

Anyway, to my ears it sound pretty close, let me know what you guys thinks.

Sounds absolut authentic - and great playing by the way....As I remember, Eddie original used Greenback and JBL 120 together in one box, the JBL´s for the Highs. I´m surprised that sounds works great with this actually EVH Cab.

Thanks Hubi. Yes, this cab is probably very different then original one from recording. But this combination with minimal amp block tweaking really get's pretty close imho.

Two Thumbs way up !!! Outstanding Job. I'm a fan of yours and the Cabeu.IR cabs. They usually sound great right out of the gate, not a lot of fussing around to do, ready to use.

Two Thumbs way up !!! Outstanding Job. I'm a fan of yours and the Cabeu.IR cabs. They usually sound great right out of the gate, not a lot of fussing around to do, ready to use.

Thanks! Yes, they are great. I found right IR for Eruption in minute :) Have to make some more demos now since I am back from month of Vacation :)

Awesome job Igor, please post this preset. You don’t need to include the IRs obviously......thanks!

Thanks! Sure, I'll post it. I will also exclude this dive bomb trick at the end, since it's a imported block from Moke's custom commerical preset, so I am not sure I can share this either

Back
Top Bottom