Any FC release time info ?

How I'm Getting by in the mean time. Not quite two way communication but close enough to work with. BandHelper on iPhone connecting to a Yamaha Bluetooth addapter. Midi out of the AFXIII into Yamaha, out of the Yamaha into In on the MFC, out of the MFC into in of the AFXIII. Bank up and down goes to the next or last preset. I don't turn FX on and off with any other AI switch's, all i do is presets with scene's. MFC is pretty cool in that if you set the bank size to 0 you no longer need to push the reveal button to access scene's.

Last edited:
I agree... Got on waitlist on May 17th a few minutes after announcement . Sold my MFC-101 . Thought by now there would be some headway.
I kept my MFC so technically I'm in no hurry. And like you I got on the list on the 17th.
But I would even be happy seeing a video of a beta tester demonstrating the unit, at least it would be a little light at the end of the tunnel. We're seeing really nothing to speak of. Might be a while

It seems there is some misinformation here. I just got an email from Andrew, and he stated the FC-12 will be shipping in September. Only beta testers or special people should have them now.

It seems there is some misinformation here. I just got an email from Andrew, and he stated the FC-12 will be shipping in September. Only beta testers or special people should have them now.
What is the misinformation?

I haven't seen anything about anyone other than beta testers and "special" people having one...

What is the misinformation?

I haven't seen anything about anyone other than beta testers and "special" people having one...

Seen a post that a guy received one but can't find the post now. Maybe it was someone special, I don't know. I trust Andrew in stating they will be shipping in September. At least we know now.

Personally, I wouldn’t put too much stock in any information regarding the subject unless it’s posted by FractalAudio or Admin M@ themselves, anything else is, at best, speculation, informed or not…

Andrew is part of Fractal. I sent an email to fractal because I thought the FC-12 was shipping and this is what I got back
Hi Joseph,

They are not shipping. They will not be released until September.

Best,

Andrew

On 6/28/2018 3:02 PM, Joseph Ballew wrote:

Hi,

I just seen where the FC12 are starting to ship. I have been on the waiting list a long time. Can you give me an idea when I am up to get mine. I will need a few days to get the funds for this.

Thanks,

Joseph Ballew

Man, September is a long ways off if correct.....

Odd FAS wouldn’t make an official statement if they have that information though, relying instead on a forum member to publicly share an email, of what (might?) may still be considered confidential information and which may significantly influence purchase decisions for the III. Seemingly the FAS representative wouldn’t share such information in an email though if ordered not to, but then it brings us back to why if such information could be made public it wasn’t announced sooner? Obviously tons of folks waiting cash in hand who would appreciate such information.

Hopefully Cliff or M. Can provide a more official statement soon....

Yeah really don't think anyone at fractal would even attempt to give an accurate shipping date. If anything I would GUESS September would be worst case scenario. My tea leaves say sales start last week in July shipping to you the beginning of August. You being the first ones in line. And we can only hope Fractal USA doesn't have to do any part of assembly. Personally when AFXIII and the FC were announced I figured we would see the FC till late July or August. Place your bets.......:D

Back
Top Bottom