[SOLVED] Sound very strange with switching scenes

I play Unchained by Van Halen, I always switch from scene to flanger turn on and off. It has always worked well, now that I have changed my sound suddenly with that flanger, very strange. How would that be, I have now connected that Faslink XA-1 since this weekend. If I change the preset and go back to the preset that I use, my sound is normal again. It is only the scene with the flanger that is suddenly different. I have Quantum 10.01 May 11 2018.

I play Unchained by Van Halen, I always switch from scene to flanger turn on and off. It has always worked well, now that I have changed my sound suddenly with that flanger, very strange. How would that be, I have now connected that Faslink XA-1 since this weekend. If I change the preset and go back to the preset that I use, my sound is normal again. It is only the scene with the flanger that is suddenly different. I have Quantum 10.01 May 11 2018.
Hi Chris.
Please detail what you are doing. I don't understand the before/after differences.

Scene 1 is rhythm, scene 3 is the same sound with flanger. Every time I switch from scene 1 to scene 3 and back to scene 1. Suddenly my sound of scene 3 changes after an 8-times switching. If I go to another preset and go back to the preset that I use and it is normal again. Sorry for my bad English
Maybe is the problem the Faslink XA-1 adapter, I'll try tomorrow the ethernet cable. Thanks for the quick response

No problem anymore now that I've connected that ethernet cabel. I think that it is still the Faslink adapter. Probably it will still send wrong data. I'm going to test this morning if the problem still occurs. Yesterday evening I also suddenly got Name Time Out. After turning off and on my Axe, that problem was solved.

Back
Top Bottom