Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

It might be not that bad. Jan 29-31 waitlist positions took two and a half months to fulfill. Then Feb 1-5 were way faster - each day of waitlist took one business day. Now, we are at Feb 6 and that was date when they announced on maillist. It is taking 4th day now and by the end of 3rd day we were at noon time PST. Assuming that most people places waitlist requests by the end of day, that may take one more week for Feb 6. My position in line is Feb 16 and I do not think we are too far from each other since most people signed up at the end of Jan and around Feb 6. Of course that is just my assumption, but I think it is worth wait time.[/QUOTE
I preorder a PRS Silver Sky... I am going to get the invite right when it comes time to pay for the guitar... I just know it. 5 grand this year on GAS already.. and counting

Didn't ship same day. I paid for 2 day air but delivery says Monday? It's Thursday and I'm pretty sure UPS delivers on the weekend. Hope this updates or I will most definitely ask for the shipping to be refunded appropriately.

I preorder a PRS Silver Sky... I am going to get the invite right when it comes time to pay for the guitar... I just know it. 5 grand this year on GAS already.. and counting

I know how it feels :) I have got luthier made classic guitar in April. Now waiting for Axe III invitation (hopefully soon) and still deciding on FRFR for this (that will be bought right after Axe).

Didn't ship same day. I paid for 2 day air but delivery says Monday? It's Thursday and I'm pretty sure UPS delivers on the weekend. Hope this updates or I will most definitely ask for the shipping to be refunded appropriately.

The shipping cutoff is 1:00 PM EDT. You placed your order at 1:17 PM EDT.

The shipping cutoff is 1:00 PM EDT. You placed your order at 1:17 PM EDT.
Still 2 day air should be Saturday at the latest. I would have paid the extra $50 for next day air had it been clear.

I got the invite at 1:10 PM ... They should indicate that it won't ship same day and let you know what 2 day air means by their definition cause right now it looks like 2 day air means 4 day air ... Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday.

I don't pay 2 day rates for 4 day delivery.

Last edited:
Still 2day air should be Saturday at the latest. I would have paid the extra $50 for next day air had it been clear.

I got the invite at 1:10 PM ... They should indicate that it won't ship same day and let you know what 2 day air means by their definition cause right now it looks like 2 day air means 4 day air ... Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday.

UPS charges extra for Saturday delivery. And on Sundays, UPS does not deliver at all. What 2 day delivery means is "2 business days delivery". And like someone has mentioned already, if you order after 1 PM, they ship next day - I think it is reasonable - they do not go to post office after each order being placed. UPS also has cutoff time by the way.

Fractal clearly says on their shop page

Our shipping carrier is UPS. Orders typically ship within 1 business day

I do not want to sound rude (really), but if you have ever ordered something that is how it works.

UPS charges extra for Saturday delivery. And on Sundays, UPS does not deliver at all. What 2 day delivery means is "2 business days delivery". And like someone has mentioned already, if you order after 1 PM, they ship next day - I think it is reasonable - they do not go to post office after each order being placed. UPS also has cutoff time by the way.

Fractal clearly says on their shop page

Our shipping carrier is UPS. Orders typically ship within 1 business day

I do not want to sound rude (really), but if you have ever ordered something that is how it works.
From my experience, two day air has always included Saturday delivery with UPS. I had read posts previously that units had shipped very quickly, so my expectation was different from what I actually experienced. I just want to make sure everyone is aware so their expectations are met. I realize my mistake now, I should have next day aired it. So that others do not experience, burning through a weekend waiting for a Monday delivery ...

IF YOU WANT YOUR UNIT WITHIN 2 DAYS, YOU MUST NEXT DAY AIR IT!!!!

From my experience, two day air has always included Saturday delivery with UPS. I had read posts previously that units had shipped very quickly, so my expectation was different from what I actually experienced. I just want to make sure everyone is aware so their expectations are met. I realize my mistake now, I should have next day aired it. So that others do not experience, burning through a weekend waiting for a Monday delivery ...

IF YOU WANT YOUR UNIT WITHIN 2 DAYS, YOU MUST NEXT DAY AIR IT!!!!

Looks like you are taking in personal. You even have sent bigger message to me in private. I am not working for Fractal and waiting for my unit like everyone else here. So, don't do that again. Read UPS policies, read Fractal shipping policies, call them if you want. I wish I could speed it up for you, but that is beyond my skills :)

Looks like you are taking in personal. You even have sent bigger message to me in private. I am not working for Fractal and waiting for my unit like everyone else here. So, don't do that again. Read UPS policies, read Fractal shipping policies, call them if you want. I wish I could speed it up for you, but that is beyond my skills :)
Riddle me this batman, if the pickup is at 1 pm and invitations go out at 1 pm, then how can I ever get next day shipping? Seems to be false advertising and should not be offered.

Riddle me this batman, if the pickup is at 1 pm and invitations go out at 1 pm, then how can I ever get next day shipping? Seems to be false advertising and should not be offered.

Honestly I am stuck trying to write response to you. I could keep talking to you on the level of conversation you are setting, but I better ignore you starting from now. I am even close to offering you those $50 you have paid for shipping. Or maybe even hand-delivering the unit to your door by tomorrow morning (assuming FAS will let me). I hope you are getting a point. If not here is the hint. Call FAS customer support and tell all this to them. Or maybe cancel your order. I don't know. Make something to resolve your issue. Don't blame me.

Honestly I am stuck trying to write response to you. I could keep talking to you on the level of conversation you are setting, but I better ignore you starting from now. I am even close to offering you those $50 you have paid for shipping. Or maybe even hand-delivering the unit to your door by tomorrow morning (assuming FAS will let me). I hope you are getting a point. If not here is the hint. Call FAS customer support and tell all this to them. Or maybe cancel your order. I don't know. Make something to resolve your issue. Don't blame me.

I'm not sure why you chose to champion a mediocre distribution system. I told you I come from Clinical Supplies, so next day means next day and 2 day means 2 day. That is the real world and what should be expected. If next day shipping is not a possibility then Fractal Audio should not offer it. I was just trying to make sure everyone is aware that they will not get the unit until the day after they should expect it. I am trying to help people while I'm not sure about you other than belittle me.

when you add the product to the cart, it clearly says the following at the top of the "view cart" page:

Orders usually ship within 1 business day.
Orders placed after 1PM EST will ship the NEXT business day.
Shipping times are in business days, weekends/holidays excluded.

i don't see any way that fractal was misleading you with shipping times when they clearly laid it out in writing

Back
Top Bottom