WTB Rocktron 5-to-7 pin midi cable

Just call and tell them which Fractal unit you're using and they will hook you up. BTPA knows all about Fractal gear and has a lot of cables available just for that purpose.
anything over 20 ft will not provide constant power, wich will work for around the house, but i need @ least 30 ft.
Any other suggestions?

anything over 20 ft will not provide constant power, wich will work for around the house, but i need @ least 30 ft.
Any other suggestions?
Not sure why anyone would say that... I've got a 30 ft one I use every night. Mine is used with a 12V supply to a MMGT/22, and works just fine.

The reason I didn't stay with the Rocktron, which also powered the unit prior to the BTPA cable order, it that the conductors weren't very substantial and I thought it might power starve the unit, but it did work! The heavier BTPA cable works the same, but I am using the RJM combiner box instead of the split out power supply jack of the one in the link I included. I can't imagine that would make any difference though. I was just added so I could 1) put it in my rack as a permanent install, and 2) be able to use a generic 7 pin cable if I broke this one.

Not sure why anyone would say that... I've got a 30 ft one I use every night. Mine is used with a 12V supply to a MMGT/22, and works just fine.

The reason I didn't stay with the Rocktron, which also powered the unit prior to the BTPA cable order, it that the conductors weren't very substantial and I thought it might power starve the unit, but it did work! The heavier BTPA cable works the same, but I am using the RJM combiner box instead of the split out power supply jack of the one in the link I included. I can't imagine that would make any difference though. I was just added so I could 1) put it in my rack as a permanent install, and 2) be able to use a generic 7 pin cable if I broke this one.
They told me over 20 ft is not guaranteed to work, but he says he might have a fix, so I am going to try it.
I just didn't want to have to run an extension cord just to power the mfc 101.

I have a 30' cable i custom did myself, got the cable from BTPA and put a locking 7 pin xlr on one end and 7 pin on the other. I power it via the patch panel. I use a GT16 no issues.

I have one that I bought brand new as a backup and never needed it. Still has the original zip ties and cardboard on it. Model RDMH900 5-7 Midi Cable. DM me if you still need one. Joe

Back
Top Bottom