MFC-101 Stuck on FW Update Mode

MegaGil08

Hey Everyone!
I have had my Axe-FX 2 XL+ and my MFC 101 setup for the past two years working great. No problems until this morning. I unplugged my MFC 101 briefly while moving it and upon plugging it back in, it stays on FW Update Mode. I tried to trouble shoot this by reading other posts similar and double tap the 1st switch as well as unplug my expression pedal, which I plug into slot 1. Still nothing. I powered down and unplugged everything and restarted up with every combination possible and no luck. I plug it in using Faslink. Any tips, suggestions or tricks would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Everyone!
I have had my Axe-FX 2 XL+ and my MFC 101 setup for the past two years working great. No problems until this morning. I unplugged my MFC 101 briefly while moving it and upon plugging it back in, it stays on FW Update Mode. I tried to trouble shoot this by reading other posts similar and double tap the 1st switch as well as unplug my expression pedal, which I plug into slot 1. Still nothing. I powered down and unplugged everything and restarted up with every combination possible and no luck. I plug it in using Faslink. Any tips, suggestions or tricks would be greatly appreciated!
@bwanagary might have some ideas?

The only thing I could think of would be the factory reset (Power on while holding down switch #11) but then you lose all your settings and would have to restore them or redo them.

Back
Top Bottom