will ya still need me...will ya still feed me........?

Easy to say, yours is one of my all time faves, and hope the axe and holder are actually in your life.

And thanks.

Both are. The guitar is on my wall and the model is a friend of mine who has done a number of different sessions for me... a true natural beauty in every respect. I always try to incorporate guitars when I’m shooting women and as strange as it sounds you have to find the right guitar for each subject, went through a number before settling on the petrucci with her. If you really like it I could send you a large print for your birthday

Yes. Happy Birthday! ;)

64-1.jpg

I’ve been thinking of indulging in something special today that I just played , at CME...made the year I started playing guitar ,I am proud to say that I am just as good a player now as I was then.(sarcasm..still a hack).......it’s plays like butta and is under 7 lbs with amazing
Intonation .......what’d ya Think?......
https://reverb.com/item/12055581-rickenbacker-335-fireglo-1967-s138

Do you really think any of us are going to tell you not to on your birthday? Or any other day for that matter?
We all suffer from the same condition...just at different levels.

If you smile when you play it ....then go for it !

Do you really think any of us are going to tell you not to on your birthday? Or any other day for that matter?
We all suffer from the same condition...just at different levels.

If you smile when you play it ....then go for it !
I'm going back , maybe with my ax8 , to give it another play............

..... two Total strangers, a couple who I had a small conversation about the breakfast item they were enjoying next to me , bought my not -inexpensive birthday brunch there as they overheard me discussing it...I politely declined their offer , but they did it anyway....I was solo, but didn't think I appeared too pathetic....guess they were just really nice....my server told me they are regulars at the diner.... amazing joint BTW if you visit Chicago..
https://batterandberries.com

Back
Top Bottom