FC Series Controllers Waitlist

There are a few photos here and there, from people who are beta testing. The latest public beta software has elements that facilitate FC functionality. Plus, I saw some plant debris in the water (oh wait, that’s when land is nearby, so ignore this last one).

I’m waiting for the FC. I don’t want a third-party controller. But I cannot play the AF3 out (doing our normal assortment of songs) until I get the FC. I’m being patient.
I hear that, but since I had a old Behringer FC1010 laying around decided to upgrade it eprom to EurekaPROM 3.2 and now works great also has a build in config for Axe-Fx II which works well with the III with access to the 8 scenes! I will be able to use it for gigs in the interim.

I hear that, but since I had a old Behringer FC1010 laying around decided to upgrade it eprom to EurekaPROM 3.2 and now works great also has a build in config for Axe-Fx II which works well with the III with access to the 8 scenes! I will be able to use it for gigs in the interim.
I don’t have anything already suitable. I sold the MFC with the XL+. I didn’t like it much. I have had a killer pedalboard that I had fine-tuned for pedal content and placement. For me, the MFC was difficult to see onstage, and the switches too close together. But I realize others loved theirs. I like the new FC format and design. Looks perfect for me.

Question:

Do we have any indication from Fractal...

(or, you Fractal guys, would you be willing to give us any indication...?)

...as to whether the time-delay between Waitlist and First Invitations for the FC-6/12 will be as long as the delay was between Waitlist and First Invitations for the Axe III?

Hi,

I couldn't find the answer anywhere, so I am posting here. Any idea on the schedule for the FC? My Axe FX III is arriving tomorrow (Yey!!!), but since FC is coming, I didn't buy MFC-101.
I'm at the waiting list, but it would be great having a schedule when FCs will start being shipped.

Cheers,
Rob

Hi,

I couldn't find the answer anywhere, so I am posting here. Any idea on the schedule for the FC? My Axe FX III is arriving tomorrow (Yey!!!), but since FC is coming, I didn't buy MFC-101.
I'm at the waiting list, but it would be great having a schedule when FCs will start being shipped.

Cheers,
Rob

You actually made a good decision as the MFC-101 does not natively work with the Axe Fx III. I already have the MFC-101, so got it setup with the III, but it was a bit of work and digging through the forum.

You actually made a good decision as the MFC-101 does not natively work with the Axe Fx III. I already have the MFC-101, so got it setup with the III, but it was a bit of work and digging through the forum.
Oh. Didn’t know that. I really hope thaf the FC doesn’t take too long to come out. While learning and customizing FX III I can skip the controller, but I need one when ready for using it for production.

Back
Top Bottom