Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Don't miss this guys! Invaluable is the word that comes to mind.

Cooper is of course an expert with the box but moreover his classes have been informative to the beginner as well as advanced users. His teaching style, delivery, and preparation are absolutely stellar.

Seriously, don't miss this!

This.

Cooper has solved problems for the FAS community for years. His video's are invaluable and should be 'required reading' for folks new to the platform, but it's also a great resource for seasoned players, or those who just want a deep understanding of how to create and craft tone (without the time/pain it takes to learn all this on your own).

I encourage people to join in.

R

@ccroyalsenders this looks great, but the "1-on-1" element seems unclear. Is this a personal video call with each of us to go through the course? I would be surprised if this was the case given the cost of the course (I would expect it to be more expensive).

Any idea if the lessons are downloadable or stream only? (I have limited data in this part of the world so streaming not ideal)

@ccroyalsenders this looks great, but the "1-on-1" element seems unclear. Is this a personal video call with each of us to go through the course? I would be surprised if this was the case given the cost of the course (I would expect it to be more expensive).

The class will be 12 hours of streaming video, broken down by topic into various sections. If you bought a pass to my first two courses through CreativeLive, the format will be very familiar. Sorry if I was unclear; there will not be a live dialogue with the video as you can watch them on your own time, at will. Like having me in your studio at the click of a mouse!

Any idea if the lessons are downloadable or stream only? (I have limited data in this part of the world so streaming not ideal)

Stream only.

Last edited:
The class will be 12 hours of streaming video, broken down by topic into various sections. If you bought a pass to my first two courses through CreativeLive, the format will be very familiar. Sorry if I was unclear; there will not be a live dialogue with the video as you can watch them on your own time, at will. Like having me in your studio at the click of a mouse!

Makes sense. I was going to say, if you were doing these 1-on-1 for that price I would be sending you a private message to encourage you to up your rates.

Speaking of which, you have a nice business here. I would recommend having a service where people can send you a patch and have a 30min consultation where you can help them improve the patch. I bet a bunch of people would happily play $75 - $125 to an expert set of ears on a patch and guidance for how to improve it. Just a thought!

Is there a charge for this?
If there is, it’s worth every penny. Not only is Cooper an epic shredder, he’s a genius engineer with the FAS stuff and regardless of your genre, he’ll show you how to take your sound to the next level (or five).

I guess that answers the question, "Will I ever get around to finishing those CC AxeFx II videos?". I've got the summer off from school, this will work out nicely.

Given how long it took me to work out what I use my AX8 for, I will most definitely be signing up.

So pleased this is going to be available

Back
Top Bottom