What are you folks using to protect your Axe-Fx?

will romero

sku_view_image.png i was pretty worried about finding a proper case for the AXE FX XL+ i just purchased. after looking around i finally settled on the SKB 1SKB R3U 3 space rack. seems very solid. wanted a third space for a Furman power conditioner. what are you folks using to protect your axe fx?

Last edited:
View attachment 47418 i was pretty worried about finding a proper case for the AXE FX XL+ i just purchased. after looking around i finally settled on the SKB 1SKB R3U 3 space rack. seems very solid. wanted a third space for a Furman power conditioner. what are you folks using to protect your axe fx?

Exactly the case I have and very happy with it. Here in Western Europe there's not really a need for a power conditioner.

SKB RLX4 4U Roll-X Rack :
https://www.gearclubdirect.com/skb-1skb-rlx4-4u-roll-x-rack/
Got one and it's steady and reliable. You would probably add some more gear later (wireless receiver, solid-state power amplifier) and 4U space is what I bought since day 1 with my Axe FXII.

Exactly the case I have and very happy with it. Here in Western Europe there's not really a need for a power conditioner.

Are you guys easily able to carry this case with one hand? I'm wanting to stick to my one trip set up. Guitar on my back, pedals in one hand Axe in the other.

My Kimber Ultra.

That and a Gator rack bag. I use a 3u soft rack. Has a shoulder strap. It holds my Axe and a Line 6 G-90 Relay wireless.

Last edited:
Are you guys easily able to carry this case with one hand? I'm wanting to stick to my one trip set up. Guitar on my back, pedals in one hand Axe in the other.
If you have enough space in your guitar case you can put all your cables and a few pedals in. I usually gig with just a guitar case, a head, and a 212 cab. Everything rides in the case. Makes for efficient stage set up as well.

SKB RLX4 4U Roll-X Rack :
https://www.gearclubdirect.com/skb-1skb-rlx4-4u-roll-x-rack/
Got one and it's steady and reliable. You would probably add some more gear later (wireless receiver, solid-state power amplifier) and 4U space is what I bought since day 1 with my Axe FXII.

I also use this one and it is great!! I actually have the non wheeled version but they are easy to carry, lightweight and heavy duty. I highly recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom