FC Series Controllers Waitlist

I've been checking the forum daily for the FC waitlist, but just found it today. Late to the party again. Hope I can get it before Christmas.

I've been checking the forum daily for the FC waitlist, but just found it today. Late to the party again. Hope I can get it before Christmas.
I think they will roll out fast because: 1) they have way way less complexity than the axe meaning faster production 2) there is no firmware onboard so no need to load and test at Fractal 3) they are smaller/lighter meaning more units in transport containers 4) ...

I think they will roll out fast because: 1) they have way way less complexity than the axe meaning faster production 2) there is no firmware onboard so no need to load and test at Fractal 3) they are smaller/lighter meaning more units in transport containers 4) ...
There's no firmware? I'd be surprised about that, but maybe. You have a reference?

When I have time I'll look back where I read there was no processor in the FC which = no firmware. That's why all FC updates will be on the Axe FX III.
I wonder why it has a USB port, then? I'm being there is still a microcontroller and firmware inside.

I wonder why it has a USB port, then? I'm being there is still a microcontroller and firmware inside.
I just saw where Cliff stated that FC updates will "often" be done on the Axe! Obviously not exclusively so you could be right but you have to agree that the amount of firmware to be loaded and verified on the Axe Fx III is a more involved procedure than on the FC which would make it much less time consuming for Fractal for roll out than the Axe III was.

I just saw where Cliff stated that FC updates will "often" be done on the Axe! Obviously not exclusively so you could be right but you have to agree that the amount of firmware to be loaded and verified on the Axe Fx III is a more involved procedure than on the FC which would make it much less time consuming for Fractal for roll out than the Axe III was.
I totally agree!

What's the word on the FC's? In productuon or awaiting shipment? Not trying to be pushy or anything, just curious and wondered if there was any info to be shared.

What's the word on the FC's? In productuon or awaiting shipment? Not trying to be pushy or anything, just curious and wondered if there was any info to be shared.

Hopefully already shipped from China (if it south China anyway) since this week it mostly looks like thisshenzhen.jpg

I sent a wait list for fc12 on 05/17/18 07:50 pm. and confirmed.
I got an invataion letter for fx3 today insted of a fc12
I wish my fc12 wait list is still in there.

Back
Top Bottom