Multi channel wireless headset mic systems?

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
Does anyone have any experience with Multi channel wireless headset mic systems?

My band is fully direct and all in-ear. Mostly we don't sing (aside from the lead vocalist who has a nice wireless mic already, but we need mics to communicate with each other during gigs and rehearsals.

I've been thinking about picking up a quad channel system for this purpose as it means 4 less cables and 4 less mic stands to setup and tear down. We may also use these for occasional backing vocals, too.

Mostly I've seen options only from Nady (a little old school?) or VocoPro (seems to maybe not be great quality).

Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin

Audio Technica has a “System10” I’ve been looking at. 2 mics per receiver - handheld, lav, instrument, or any combo. I’ve used other AT wireless for cameras and it was fine, but no experience with their instrument systems.

For non-performance maybe the less expensive things could work, but I’d just hardwire for that personally.

Audio Technical has a “System10” I’ve been looking at. 2 mics per receiver - handheld, lav, instrument, or any combo. I’ve used other AT wireless for cameras and it was fine, but no experience with their instrument systems.

For non-performance maybe the less expensive things could work, but I’d just hardwire for that personally.
Thanks, I'll take a look at those.

Back
Top Bottom