Axe-Fx III in Australia

How much time do they give you between getting the email and needing to commit to the purchase? Is it like the US wait list, and you can buy at any point if you have the invite email? Or do they put a time limit on it so they can give it to the next person in line?

Going to have to sell my Axe-Fx 2 to fund this one, not sure how long that'll take. And don't really want to sell before getting an invite to buy the 3.

Good question, i’d also like to know where I am on the wait list. Knowing if it’s the this month or two months later would help out a lot.

i got told from Fractal themselves when i emailed them that New Zealand was going to be a number of months away still. Looking like August or september

Guess What..? Yup email today and paid!! Now the long wait until it is in my hands. I would think that if they are shipping from Fractal on the 29th June then it will be late August early September. I would be surprised if we get the FC before christmas. May have to look into an RJM.

Cheers
Ant

I ran out of patience and ended up ordering a II XL+. This'll be my first Axe Fx, have been considering buying one for 10 years now :)

Enjoy your III guys! Maybe next year...

I ran out of patience and ended up ordering a II XL+. This'll be my first Axe Fx, have been considering buying one for 10 years now :)

I doubt you'll regret your decision. The AxeFXII is still such a powerful tool that I considered not upgrading to an AxeFXIII at all. In the end I pulled the trigger but if I wasn't currently 'flush' then I would've been just as happy opting out. The AxeFXII now represents even greater 'bang for your buck'.

Mate - you're going to love it!
Grab the austin buddy preset pack if you want to save time and be impressed
Thanks
Pauly

Mate - you're going to love it!
Grab the austin buddy preset pack if you want to save time and be impressed
Thanks
Pauly

yeah the austin buddy pack is fantastic, as is the MOKE pack. hardly needed to make any more presets myself.

Back
Top Bottom