Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.09 Public Beta

I still have my II so am doing preset conversion manually. It is a pain in the ass but it is what it is.

Excellent point.
Yes the grid paradigm really shines in the editor. Combined with the accuracy of the models and it really is like some kind of guitar signal chain witchcraft from the future. :cool:

I still have my II so am doing preset conversion manually. It is a pain in the ass but it is what it is.
I ain’t gonna lie I am missing Fractool right now. @AlGrenadine

Yes the grid paradigm really shines in the editor. Combined with the accuracy of the models and it really is like some kind of guitar signal chain witchcraft from the future. :cool:

Send him your III, and he can get to work..................he ain’t getting mine, tho I thought about starting a Go fund me or some such to get the magic boxes to essential contributors like @simeon and Al,,,@fremen has his already.....

My III lands tomorrow :)
First, FracPad compatibility, then FracTool if i can understand the preset fileformat ;)

Last edited:
Loaded FW 1.09 last night and ran through all my fav presets. To me the amp tones sound much better. All the high gain amps sound tighter and more focused. Some of the shrill high end is now tamed. I typically swith to single coil neck PU and go to the 50-watt Marshall. It sounded very shrill and thin before. Now, sounds incredible. When I used a single coil I immediately noticed much less hum without touching a thing. Played with the boost feature in the amp block. Pretty amazing stuff. This is the best FW update I can remember in a long time considering all the updates for Axe II and Ax8. Cliff and FAS Team, you guys are amazing! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom