Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Hi Guys, I just started a new patch set called "Pedal Platform Patches". The video will explain what they're all about. This set will include my Custom patches and ALL of the backing tracks I use to demo these patches. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you all so so much for your support. You guys ROCK!! I hope you enjoy these patches and also the included Backing Tracks. Rock On!!

Sounds great. Looking forward to trying the finished presets.

Thank you John, I just finished a really cool track today. It's a cross between Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" and Led Zeppelin "No Quarter". I can't wait to demo my Marshall 1987X Pedal Platform Patch with this track. That's an interesting amp and Robin is currently using 3 of them in his 2018 rig. So I was really going for a Troweresqe type of sound. On deck for tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!

Thank you so much Brian. Here is the second installment of this new Pedal Platform Patches set. Original track called "Rivers". Here I am using the Marshall 1987X model.

That bend at 3:56 in the vid is raunchy. LOVE it. This preset pack is a great idea Glenn - haven't seen anything specifically like this so at least in my opinion, it helps fill a niche. Another entry into the awesomeness that the tones the AX8 can give people - keep up the good work man.

Nice to see ya using a Strat. Mine (Roadworn) seems weak compared to my Flying V (67 RI) which comes thru loud and clear. When they're ready to go I'll definitely check em out.

You actually used a pick! Really liked that the sound of the JTM 45...The Carr Rambler is a very cool track with a lot of different textures. Loved it--Thanks Glenn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom