Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Confirmation 1/30 1:09 AM EST
Invitation: 5/16 1:05 PM EST
Ordered: Just now!!!!

I've been lurking :) following this thread to see how long my wait would be. Appreciate everyone else that posted their status. Was almost going to spend the extra $1000 to avoid the wait when the dates starting moving quicker. I ordered immediately. Did get a fraud alert from my credit card company which I hope doesn't delay anything tho I did tell them it was a legit purchase.
This will be my fourth Axe FX and still generates excitement!

Yes! Day two... now come on 9:00am...

My feeling is it will progress quicker & quicker in the following days and weeks. Less and less signed up on the waitlist after the initial announcement. I would have signed up on the waitlist earlier but am rarely on social media and was busy recording during that first day. Got a phone call late at night from a friend asking if I knew.
Would have been nice if they would have sent email announcements to past Fractal owners for our loyalty.

My feeling is it will progress quicker & quicker in the following days and weeks. Less and less signed up on the waitlist after the initial announcement. I would have signed up on the waitlist earlier but am rarely on social media and was busy recording during that first day. Got a phone call late at night from a friend asking if I knew.
Would have been nice if they would have sent email announcements to past Fractal owners for our loyalty.

I doubt Fractal has the personnel to provide that service, especially during a new product rollout.

I doubt Fractal has the personnel to provide that service, especially during a new product rollout.

It takes one person five minutes. They don't have to write individual messages.
The Volusion shopping cart they use has built-in support for sending emails & newsletters to registered or guest purchasers. They can even select by product purchased or date ranges. All point & click. Type one email and it sends to all they selected.
I had an Internet consulting company for fifteen years :rolleyes:

I’m 1/31. But, IIRC, Fractal made a statement that they had 2 smaller shipments come in by air and a much larger one coming by sea. I’m hoping we haven’t gotten to the sea shipment and then, with the list thinning, they’l have Supply, and they’ll be flying out the door!

One can only dream...

IT HAS ARRIVED! .....and its Kitty approved.:D

aVJbxFb.jpg

Confirmation: 1/30 5:33 A.M. EST
Invitation: 5/17 12:55 P.M. EST
Order placed: 5/17 1:02 P.M. EST

Good Luck to all still waiting!

Confirmation: 1/31 1:30 P.M. EST
Invitation: I WISH AND PRAY FOR
Order placed: MAYBE SOMETIME IN 2019 IF I'M LUCKY!

Back
Top Bottom