Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

So did we blast through the second air shipment of IIIs and now we're waiting for the boat shipment to arrive or something? The thread has become pretty sparse with invites this week.

There is an old saying that "a watched kettle never boils". Reminds me of this thread! Come on Fractal, get the kettle boiling. At least a few bubbles. PLEASE!! WHERE IS THE BOAT!!

Woo Hooooooo!!!

Confirmation: 1/29 10:11 P.M. EST
Invitation: 5/11 1:52 P.M. EST
ORDERED SO FAST IT MADE MY HEAD SPIN!

giphy.gif

p>

xUZ9FS

Last edited:
Well this isn't good. Unfortunately I wasn't home as I have to work for a living. The driver dropped it off at some rinky dink UPS access point. The problem is, you can't access the place. They aren't open even during listed business hours! I went yesterday and today. I have contacted Fractal sales for some help and will follow up with UPS as well. If they had dropped it off at a normal UPS store location, this would not be an issue. Really sucks!

First time posting. I have a trip coming up. Based on progress and expected production gains, what is the likelihood that I could receive the AFXIII by August? If it's not likely, then it would be worth it to me just to put down the extra bones to get it sooner.
Waitlist confirmation 3/21/2018 @ 11:01AM.

First time posting. I have a trip coming up. Based on progress and expected production gains, what is the likelihood that I could receive the AFXIII by August? If it's not likely, then it would be worth it to me just to put down the extra bones to get it sooner.
Waitlist confirmation 3/21/2018 @ 11:01AM.

I'd just get an Axe II and sell it when your number comes up. You'll probably get what you paid for it. Jumping the wait list, the extra $1000 would just go down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom