Fractal Audio AMP Models: Yeks PDF Guide

Aha, edited the wrong thread. The update message applies to the Drive Models Guide, not Amp models. Sorry.

Will the three new amp model be included at some point?

EDIT: I just saw your newest reply - all makes sense now :)

Reactions: yek
FWIW...I'm able to d/l the PDF, but it won't open with Adobe Acrobat. It says the file is damaged. (Same with the Drive model guide, BTW). I have been able to d/l and open other PDFs in Acrobat, such as the FAS AX8 manual, the BOT manual, many other PDFs, etc. So it's not an issue with my system AFAIK. Do I need some other kind of PDF reader to get these to work?

I tried this and I get the same error but it also pops an Adobe Acrobat DC page that looks like this

upload_2018-10-29_19-36-40.png

When I click on the file in this page it opens correctly - not sure what is happening. It is the DC version or Document Cloud so I'm assuming it has something to do with the cloud app - bet someone on here knows more.

Just tried again and both links worked for me this time. Both links are pointing to documents in Dropbox which I was able to d/l from there w/o issue. Thanks!

The guide is periodically updated. Download the latest revision here.

March 2017:
  • Latest firmware, added relevant controls to table etc.
December 2016:
  • Added information about preamp tubes to each model.
October 2016:
  • Added new amp models, and some minor corrections.
August 2016:
  • The entire guide has been updated. Content has been added. Errors were corrected. The layout has been improved. The contents of the guide are now more up-to-date than the original threads.

This wonderful and useful Guide, Is no longer updated?

Back
Top Bottom