AFIII Crystal Reverb

Eye candy. I play backing tracks via USB. Can I use this block to show the music or both my playing and the music? That would be cool to look at.

Any signal you route through the block gets graphed.
In my setup I am connected to my laptop via USB. If I want the analyzer to graph the guitar playing, I put it in the patch input 1 signal. That is fine.
If I want the analyzer to graph the music I am playing via USB will I need to add cables to route output 1 to say input 2, then add input 2 to the patch and link the analyzer to it? or is there an easier way to do the same without additional cables in the back?

I really appreciate your help. Pushing the edit button to get the graph was not intuitive :)

I really appreciate your help. Pushing the edit button to get the graph was not intuitive :)
Touché. :)

In my setup I am connected to my laptop via USB. If I want the analyzer to graph the guitar playing, I put it in the patch input 1 signal. That is fine.
If I want the analyzer to graph the music I am playing via USB will I need to add cables to route output 1 to say input 2, then add input 2 to the patch and link the analyzer to it? or is there an easier way to do the same without additional cables in the back?
I must confess I can't find a way to route USB audio through the RTA block. :( Spent a good 20m trying different combinations to no avail. I thought it'd be as a simple a INU -> RTA but that didn't do it. I also thought OUT1 -> RTA might handle it but nope.

Maybe one of the other guys has been able to route audio playing via USB in through the RTA block?

Touché. :)

I must confess I can't find a way to route USB audio through the RTA block. :( Spent a good 20m trying different combinations to no avail. I thought it'd be as a simple a INU -> RTA but that didn't do it. I also thought OUT1 -> RTA might handle it but nope.

Maybe one of the other guys has been able to route audio playing via USB in through the RTA block?
I was thinking of trying to connect one of the other output 1 back into input 2 and have that only go to the RTA block (no output). Might be worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom