Axe-Fx III in Australia

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Hi All,
I know I could just shutup and wait... however... rather not if you don't mind :p

The early word from our distributor was April... Then May... So Of course at 1 minute past midnight on May 1, I inquired and they couldn't tell me anything further about a potential AXE FX III shipment.

Anyone over there have any information on when we may expect the AXE FX III in Straya?

Thanks
Pauly

Hi All,
I know I could just shutup and wait... however... rather not if you don't mind :p

The early word from our distributor was April... Then May... So Of course at 1 minute past midnight on May 1, I inquired and they couldn't tell me anything further about a potential AXE FX III shipment.

Anyone over there have any information on when we may expect the AXE FX III in Straya?

Thanks
Pauly

And New Zealand :)

I’m hanging out too! I sent Indepent Music a message today actually but it’s Labour Day holiday here in Queensland so hopefully I’ll here something tomorrow. I’m on the list and hot to trott. This will be my first Fractal product and I’m looking forward to the steep learning curve ahead of me.

Hey Barry
you're going to love it! Andrew (Independent)'s a great company too - they will step out of the comfort zone to look after you.
thanks
Pauly
Yeah, it's going to be my first AXE FX too although I have played a few times on a friends ll. I am VERY excited about this piece of kit.

Hey Barry
you're going to love it! Andrew (Independent)'s a great company too - they will step out of the comfort zone to look after you.
thanks
Pauly
+ 1 to Andrew & Independent Music. They have been excellent in my dealings with them.

More bad news. I spoke to Andrew today and he said he spoke to Fractal today and they said it’s looking more like June now and only receiving a quarter of the original order.:(

More bad news. I spoke to Andrew today and he said he spoke to Fractal today and they said it’s looking more like June now and only receiving a quarter of the original order.:(

Oh dear! I concur with all the praise for Independent Musichere in Brisbane. Really good guys to deal with. Very helpful. I’ve bought a heap of stuff from them over the years eg. Axe II, Ax8, CLR’s, pedals etc. They will do their best in the circumstances. But the wait is stressing all of us who live the Fractal dream.

yeah June for Aus and NZ..

Thats pretty crap for us - especially with limited numbers now - thinking it may end up being more like 10 units total for NZ and maybe 20 for Aus?

We must of all rang Andrew the other day because the next day I got an email from Independent music titled, “ Axe Fx III waiting list update” asking us not to contact him and the order has been delayed etc..

When did you guys register on the waiting list? I'm on it, but I have no idea when I registered, I seem to remember it was shortly after the announcement though.

I'll probably pull the trigger if I'm invited to order. Never played with a Fractal product before so this could be interesting :)

Is it June yet?
I have visions of Andrew in Brisbane with a stack of Fractal 3s cackling madly, "Mine! They're all mine! Ha ha ha..."
Must. Stop. Reading. Forum. Comments...Urgh!

Back
Top Bottom