Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

It seems things are starting to move much more quickly. In just the last three or four days they have moved close to 6 hours through the list. There were a huge amount of people that signed up for the waitlist right away, and that starts to taper off apparently as you get later on 1/29. I would suspect this will be the case for the waitlist from here on out, with pockets of slowness potentially here and there but generally moving much faster.

Thank you!

Hi Folks! New here....

Waitlist date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM
Official invite to order date: Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM

Just ordering now as I got home from being away. Looking forward to something new but not looking forward to the massive learning curve! o_O

Waiting,
Day 3 for my AxeFx lll delivery...
I'm Now held hostage by the UPS driver...
My lll has been out for delivery since 9am Friday....
But hey they did deliver my X32 rack scheduled for today on saturday instead of my lll.
ehhh

No massive learning curve. You start with the first preset when you turn it on. You click down on the big knob to look at your blocks. You arrow over to the drive and turn it on. You go over to the delay and turn it on. You come back to the forum and try to find the words. Easy
Hi Folks! New here....

Waitlist date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM
Official invite to order date: Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM

Just ordering now as I got home from being away. Looking forward to something new but not looking forward to the massive learning curve! o_O

No massive learning curve. You start with the first preset when you turn it on. You click down on the big knob to look at your blocks. You arrow over to the drive and turn it on. You go over to the delay and turn it on. You come back to the forum and try to find the words. Easy

Well that seems easy enough! Much thanks! I was always under the impression that I will be spending years learning how to use this great piece of gear and thus avoided it. I could wait no longer. I've had a couple of Kemper units when they first came out and decided that I didn't like them. I tried a Helix last year and used it for FX only and it was nice and and easy to use unit. However, each and every time I hear something done on the AxeFX, it always gives me that impression that it really does sound in another league.

So....ordered and I got the tracking number already. Can't wait!

Well that seems easy enough! Much thanks! I was always under the impression that I will be spending years learning how to use this great piece of gear and thus avoided it. I could wait no longer. I've had a couple of Kemper units when they first came out and decided that I didn't like them. I tried a Helix last year and used it for FX only and it was nice and and easy to use unit. However, each and every time I hear something done on the AxeFX, it always gives me that impression that it really does sound in another league.

So....ordered and I got the tracking number already. Can't wait!
There is still a big learning curve... ;)

Back
Top Bottom