Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I got on the waitlist Feb. 7th, 2018.
It has been more than two months
No news yet

I live LA CA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 9.38.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 9.38.10 PM.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 2
I shipped mine back today.

FWIW....I opened the box 3 days later. But before doing so...I stared at it for a couple days saying to myself ....hmmm ...white screen? ...naaaah

I don’t think I jinxed myself at all.

These things happen. I am a bit concern naturally because of the experience...and wonder about the returns. But hey....the space shuttle is one hell of a sophisticated machine and sadly ...in all its sophistication ...seemingly minor flaws can take the whole thing down.

And when things go down....thank goodness for a company like Fractal ...they’re on top of their game!

Service and commitment is unsurpassed!

Still can’t wait to dig in on the III and patiently standing by.

DBC54F4F-642A-42A4-A135-59834AA3D66B.jpeg

I had Fractal change my delivery to a will call pick up. I saw my box. Then they said there is a problem and I cannot get it. They are in the back laughing....well maybe not. Hopefully they are getting it sorted out.

It's been noted , there are far more sales of the III than what is seen here , so it's hard for anyone not affiliated to guess what the total number of units sold or returned really is.

If you look at the info here on the forum it seems less than 1% have had hardware issues, and they showed up quickly.

I’m not the least bit concerned because I know how great FAS is about taking care of their equipment and customers :)

So, never having bought a fractal unit before, if my waiting list request was in March, am I more likely to be purchasing whatever the next model of Axe FX comes out or is there a chance I'll eventually get my hands on one of these? Seems like we're a few months in and the first day is still being processed. If that scales out, it sounds like a new unit will be released before my invitation is sent.

Anyone else have experience being waitlisted on a previous product that didn't manage to get the submission in on the first day?

So, never having bought a fractal unit before, if my waiting list request was in March, am I more likely to be purchasing whatever the next model of Axe FX comes out or is there a chance I'll eventually get my hands on one of these? Seems like we're a few months in and the first day is still being processed. If that scales out, it sounds like a new unit will be released before my invitation is sent.

Anyone else have experience being waitlisted on a previous product that didn't manage to get the submission in on the first day?

This is new product hysteria, it will die down in a year and there will be sales eventually to move units. Fractal is so small they could not handle shipping 5,000 units in a month, nor the complications which would come with such.

I signed up on 1/29 at 2:35 and haven't heard anything yet. Although, they did say they were expecting stock in today, so hopefully we'll start seeing some activity by tomorrow.....

Back
Top Bottom