Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 9.04 Firmware Release

For me the main reason for switching from the Ultra to the II was Scenes! I love(d) the concept and miss(ed) it badly on the Ultra.

I think i'm lucky to have a II,

it's definitely an Amazing guitar product!

Am I the one one that reserves the word “product” for disposable things? I’m just sitting here at Baltimore Sound Stage while Plini sets up so I’m bored...

I find it weird and off-putting when aircraft manufacturers, car companies and medical device companies use that word. It’s like “ Hey, that’s my ass on the line, buddy”. I also hate using it to refer to things I have an emotional attachment to like my Axe-FX 2.

Just musing. Plini just walked on stage ok bye.

Am I the one one that reserves the word “product” for disposable things? I’m just sitting here at Baltimore Sound Stage while Plini sets up so I’m bored...

I find it weird and off-putting when aircraft manufacturers, car companies and medical device companies use that word. It’s like “ Hey, that’s my ass on the line, buddy”. I also hate using it to refer to things I have an emotional attachment to like my Axe-FX 2.

Just musing. Plini just walked on stage ok bye.

Hi USMC,

it's just a question of vocabulary...

what i mean is i love playing through this gear, and it really inspire me...to play music.

And incidentally, it cured me of my GAS :)

Peace.

Last edited:
Now I just want more guitars. But I need a tele to try out the Keith Urban Sim, and I need a new single cut for that Les Paul Marshall sound. Oh and i need hotter pickups in my cu24 to do some hair metal with the 5150 sims. Soon I'll start justifying guitars because I want them on different tunings. #FirstWorldProblems

Now I just want more guitars. But I need a tele to try out the Keith Urban Sim, and I need a new single cut for that Les Paul Marshall sound. Oh and i need hotter pickups in my cu24 to do some hair metal with the 5150 sims. Soon I'll start justifying guitars because I want them on different tunings. #FirstWorldProblems

Why not if you can afford it?

but that will not make you a better musician,

what is important for me is to have the time to play and use what i have today,

have fun.

Why not if you can afford it?

but that will not make you a better musician,

what is important for me is to have the time to play and use what i have today,

have fun.
Ha, sure. I'll actually looking to sell my mesa roadster to fund a prs single cut at the moment :)
My point was, there is no cure for GAS, it just shows up somewhere else.
Btw, I love my ax8 and still discovering new amps and effects after 2 years. It has helped with gas, that's for sure, just not a cure yet.

Hi USMC,

it's just a question of vocabulary...

what i mean is i love playing through this gear, and it really inspire me...to play music.

Peace.

Yeah it wasn’t even really directed at you, I was just musing on the word. Other things I don’t thing should be referred to as products:

weapons systems, birth control, food (how appealing is cheese food product?).

Yeah it wasn’t even really directed at you, I was just musing on the word. Other things I don’t thing should be referred to as products:

No problems ;)

i can understand what you wanna say (i think...).

Other things I don’t thing should be referred to as products:

My favorite cringy use of the word 'product' is coffee whitener or whipped 'cream' dessert stuff which is described as 'an edible oil product'...o_O

Of course it's a product ... What's this discussion?! Do you want to go deep into technical philosophy??

Back
Top Bottom