Question about TM block controls

Billbill

Power User
Three main controls I'm curious about in the TM block. Now, I've done numerous tonematches but input is always USB and sum L/R on the other two options. Why does it default to input 2 and why are there options to select left or right on both?

It has to default to something. Gear can be connected to input 2 for non-USB tone matching applications.

The channel selection can be convenient sometimes. If you have different tones balanced L/R and a recording done the same way this makes it easy to make/export two matches without adjusting DAW or other block settings.

It has to default to something. Gear can be connected to input 2 for non-USB tone matching applications.

The channel selection can be convenient sometimes. If you have different tones balanced L/R and a recording done the same way this makes it easy to make/export two matches without adjusting DAW or other block settings.
Ok cool thanks!

Embarrassed to say that this took me forever to figured out and I never understood why my tone matches sounds so bad.... I never switched to USB for the match. DOH! Now it's a dream come true and use it all the time

Too bad I ignored it for years due to that dumb mistake...

Back
Top Bottom