While Low Cut and High Cut are positioned on the Preamp page, they're still functional with the Preamp disabled.

Also, from the manual there is a Hidden Feature in the Cab block called Cab picker:

Cab Picker – With the cab number field selected, press ENTER to show the Cab Picker. This lists all IRs in the current bank and makes it easy to scroll through the list to find what you are looking for. UltraRes IRs are shown in violet. Non-UltraRes IRs are shown in green. Cabs are initially shown in numbered order, but the Sort A–Z button (Push-knob A) re-sorts the list alphabetically. The Filter button filters the list, selecting a different cabinet size with each press (or showing FILTER:OFF when the list is not filtered. Filters include: 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 1x10, 1x12, 1x15, 2x10, 2x12, 4x10, 4x12. Press EXIT to leave the Cab Picker and return to the Cabs page.

Also, from the manual there is a Hidden Feature in the Cab block called Cab picker:

Cab Picker – With the cab number field selected, press ENTER to show the Cab Picker. This lists all IRs in the current bank and makes it easy to scroll through the list to find what you are looking for. UltraRes IRs are shown in violet. Non-UltraRes IRs are shown in green. Cabs are initially shown in numbered order, but the Sort A–Z button (Push-knob A) re-sorts the list alphabetically. The Filter button filters the list, selecting a different cabinet size with each press (or showing FILTER:OFF when the list is not filtered. Filters include: 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 1x10, 1x12, 1x15, 2x10, 2x12, 4x10, 4x12. Press EXIT to leave the Cab Picker and return to the Cabs page.
Amazing. Thanks for that tip!!!

Curious, what is the mic distance parameter for if there is no more mic selection? is it part of the proximity effect now?

Edit: I am douche, didn't even realize the comment above mine.

Last edited:
another cab filter for Brand would be great too

like FAS ,ML ,OH so you could display only the FAS cabs or ML's

w/axe edit I am sure it will be much faster but from front panel narrowing down the choices a bit more would be helpful I think

maybe even a Z-A. to go with A-Z that way if you want something like Mikko USA Trad its a lot quicker to find .the current grouping in the list is somewhat confusing, especially with the ML

Sometimes it is laid out with Mikko recto412 sm57 .then there are 8 FAS Recto cabs after that until you get to the next Mikko rect 412 121. this where brand lists would become super helpful in keeping that group together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom