New ChaseTone Red Velvet 68 Fuzz Face, intro pricing, only $129

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
I've owned a ton of pedals in my day and I think hands down the best builder of authentic sounding fuzz and wah's in Kyle Chase of Chase Tone. He's also probably the nicest guy I've ever dealt with, usually responding to however many emails I send him within about 12 hours or less. Sure beats those guys who take your money and don't respond for 6 months right ? lol

Anyways, Kyle just announced a new BC183 fuzz and the intro pricing is just $129.... His pedals are next to impossible to find used these days and often go for several hundred dollars, with his wah's sometimes hitting $700.... Fact that this guy isn't charging $300 because he can for this is really cool.

Basically for the price of a Dunlop or MXR fuzz you can get a super tweakable hand made "boo-teek" fuzz which again is just crazy in today's pedal market.

Not trying to spam anyone with this posting, just wanted to serve as a FYI to get on the list early if your interested, all his pedals have sold out to date, and this is one of the best intro prices I've seen.

I ordered mine!

http://chasetone.com/chase-tone-68-red-velvet-fuzz/

For a boo-teek pedal that's not a bad price at all. After all, it's a fuzz face, for a DIYer like me that's like less then $20 in parts. The pedal looks cool too, with top mounted jacks, so that tickles my pedal board OCD just right. Reasonable price, perfect configuration, not bad at all. :cool:

I've owned a ton of pedals in my day and I think hands down the best builder of authentic sounding fuzz and wah's in Kyle Chase of Chase Tone. He's also probably the nicest guy I've ever dealt with, usually responding to however many emails I send him within about 12 hours or less. Sure beats those guys who take your money and don't respond for 6 months right ? lol

Anyways, Kyle just announced a new BC183 fuzz and the intro pricing is just $129.... His pedals are next to impossible to find used these days and often go for several hundred dollars, with his wah's sometimes hitting $700.... Fact that this guy isn't charging $300 because he can for this is really cool.

Basically for the price of a Dunlop or MXR fuzz you can get a super tweakable hand made "boo-teek" fuzz which again is just crazy in today's pedal market.

Not trying to spam anyone with this posting, just wanted to serve as a FYI to get on the list early if your interested, all his pedals have sold out to date, and this is one of the best intro prices I've seen.

I ordered mine!

http://chasetone.com/chase-tone-68-red-velvet-fuzz/
Me too. Got a good feeling about it.

I really like the bc183 transistor type in a fuzz, kind of the best of all worlds. Has a warmth and good cleanup like a germanium, but without temp stability issues, while also having a bit more edge for a cutting tone like a bc108.

With the mids control and the low cut/boost it should be able to cover a searing silicon leaf and wooly germanium fuzziness in one pedal.

One thing I really like about my other chase tone fuzz is how useful of range Kyle provides on each knob. It’s not the typical no signal til the fuzz or volume is turned up til 9 and then over the top at 10. It’s a very linear and gradual change over nearly the whole travel so you can easily (and repeatedly) dial in the right amount of edge.

Back
Top Bottom