Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Waitlist confirmed 1/29 1:04pm est
Waitlist order email 4/15 12:40pm est
Order confirmation 4/15 3:27pm est

So this may be dumb. But a guy named Mark confirmed my order by phone and sounded a lot like Mark Day. Which would be crazy if it was and totally make my weekend if it was. But I’m sure It wasn’t...just another mark with a similar accent. Either way big mark day fan and his videos are great!

So this may be dumb. But a guy named Mark confirmed my order by phone and sounded a lot like Mark Day. Which would be crazy if it was and totally make my weekend if it was. But I’m sure It wasn’t...just another mark with a similar accent. Either way big mark day fan and his videos are great!
Mark's stuff is amazing regardless of whether or not he was the Mark who called to verify my order ;)

Waitlist confirmed 1/29 12:54pm EST
Waitlist order email 4/13 1:14pm EST

It went into my junk mail... check those spam folders, people!

I am a dumbass... Was sitting in my spam folder and wasn't even paying attention.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:42 AM EST was my confirmation time.
Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:36 PM EST was my invitation to by date.
Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:10 PM EST was my date of purchase.

That is what happens when you are too busy with work...

Mine is on it's way from Jacksonville. It's supposed to be delivered between 3 and 7pm tomorrow. This is going to be a very long 24 hours....

On a side note. Anyone interested in a Axe-FX II Mark II and MFC-101? The Axe has lived its entire life in a rack. They've been gigged but well cared for. I'm thinking of selling them and picking up a AX8.

I thought I had applied to the wait list when I first saw the notice on the website, but when I checked later, I couldn't find any response, so now I am in on 3/1/2018. Am I screwed? At the rate I am seeing here, it will be months before I get the purchase invite.

I thought I had applied to the wait list when I first saw the notice on the website, but when I checked later, I couldn't find any response, so now I am in on 3/1/2018. Am I screwed? At the rate I am seeing here, it will be months before I get the purchase invite.
I'm 2/2 and assuming 3 months so...

Sorry, passed out from all the excitement... yawn...

Waitlist confirmed: 1/29 1:11 PM EDT
Waitlist order email: 4/15/2018 12:47 PM EDT
Order confirmation: 4/16/2018 9:22 AM EDT

Back
Top Bottom