Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Cool! Let us know what you think of the Axe and the RG550! I have been looking at one of those myself.
It’s actually a RG655M I was looking at the RG550 but realized after lots of research that this has better Pick-Ups and less Neck Heel for upper fret Access for those Shreddy Moments ...
the RG655M is a great Guitar...

I have this recurring nightmare where I get the AxeIII invite but it is buried in my spam folder with a bunch of letters from Nigerian princes, v!aGr4 ads and offers for free trials for meetasialady.com and the invitation expires.

So now I'm regularly reading all this spam folder stuff and my head is spinning.

Waitlist confirmation Jan 29, at 12:43 pm EST.

Received the invite to buy at 1:11pm April 13, 2018 and purchased an Axe FXIII a few minutes ago.

Waitlist confirmation email sent to me at 1:05PM ET 1/29/2018.
Purchase invitation email sent to me at 12:40PM ET 4/15/2018.
Ordered at 12:58PM ET 4/15/2018.

Very excited to play with this! Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the country from Fractal (WA state) and overnight shipping is $195, ouch! Worth it to have less risk of damage in transit by carrier though. (Less time the package is in their hands the better).

Very glad to see Fractal working on the weekend, great job guys!

Waitlist confirmation email sent to me at 1:05PM ET 1/29/2018.
Purchase invitation email sent to me at 12:40PM ET 4/15/2018.
Ordered at 12:58PM ET 4/15/2018.

Very excited to play with this! Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the country from Fractal (WA state) and overnight shipping is $195, ouch! Worth it to have less risk of damage in transit by carrier though. (Less time the package is in their hands the better).

Very glad to see Fractal working on the weekend, great job guys!

I wasn't sure if they were still putting in weekends to get these out, that's awesome you got the invite on a Sunday. I am starting to feel better about my 2:35pm ET time slot.

Back
Top Bottom