Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Uh oh, I only got my waitlist notification March 20th . . . Any chance at this rate I'm looking at June based on current projections? Or is the time likely to move out exponentially?

Sat on the fence on whether or not to buy the AxeFX II XL and ended up passing. Definitely going to jump on with the AxeFX III. Looks like this will be my first Fractal product and I'm so excited! Kind of a bummer not being able to actually buy it for a while though . . . Oh well. Patience, I guess!

I'm totally in the same boat. Actually have a cart full of everything I'd need for the Axe FX II XL+ on the fractal store. Can't bring myself to submit though, I think I'm going to hold out... BTW my notification was April 4th, so you're much better off than me.

Whelp boys, we made it

Confirmation received 1/29 at 12:15 PM.

Invitation received 4/11 at 1:42 PM.

Purchased shortly thereafter.

It’s been a beautiful ride. I’ll post again once I’m out of my 6 month seclusion.

Good luck everybody else!

Mine literally just arrived, and I hooked it up and ran through some factory presets. HOLY HELL does this thing sound good. Everyone who says it has more punch and feel is dead on. It feels really good to play. New UI is great, but I do really want Axe Edit, just what I am use to.

Mine literally just arrived, and I hooked it up and ran through some factory presets. HOLY HELL does this thing sound good. Everyone who says it has more punch and feel is dead on. It feels really good to play. New UI is great, but I do really want Axe Edit, just what I am use to.
Notice any difference in the noise floor? I’ve heard it’s improved but I was hoping to hear more about it.

I got bored and did a linear regression based on peoples' reported times in this thread. Everything is referenced to 8:00 AM Eastern on 1/29/2018.

Obviously, this is for entertainment purposes only and does not suggest any future outcome, but I do feel better about waiting around awhile instead of blowing $1,000. Still waiting for it to go asymptotic... oh wait, that would be bad.

upload_2018-4-11_19-9-9.png

I realized the x-axis isn't clear, it's actually the elapsed time between the waitlist announcement and the waitlist email confirmation.

Last edited:
I got bored and did a linear regression based on peoples' reported times in this thread. Everything is referenced to 8:00 AM Eastern on 1/29/2018.

Obviously, this is for entertainment purposes only and does not suggest any future outcome, but I do feel better about waiting around awhile instead of blowing $1,000. Still waiting for it to go asymptotic... oh wait, that would be bad.

View attachment 46205

I realized the x-axis isn't clear, it's actually the elapsed time between the waitlist announcement and the waitlist email confirmation.

Haha, that's awesome. If this trend holds, I'll only have to wait 12,450.7458 days for my invite! Bring on Saturday, March 2, 2052 at 1:54:00 am!

(my waitlist confirmation was 4/4 at 2.51pm...)

Nice work mate, you're a man after my own heart.

Haha, that's awesome. If this trend holds, I'll only have to wait 12,450.7458 days for my invite! Bring on Saturday, March 2, 2052 at 1:54:00 am!

(my waitlist confirmation was 4/4 at 2.51pm...)

Actually a few more points rolled in yesterday after I had already started this thing and it looks like the linearity of the trend may be starting to break. So there's hope for you yet :D

From the time they started to ship, it was around a 5 -6 week wait for me. within the last week the time gaps between confirmations opened up quite a bit. At first
10 or so
invitations only got through maybe 5 minutes or less, yesterday 4 or 5 covered 15-20 minutes. I'd say it will keep opening up and move faster, especially after they get through the first day of waitlist.

I picked up my III at FAS headquarters yesterday.
I don't know how many units were in the building, I don't know how fast they are pushing them out the door....but I do know that the guys in the shop are working their butts off getting them ready to ship.
So it may not be 'tomorrow' for everyone to get their III, but I have confidence that FAS is moving as fast as possible to get units out to everyone.

(also, I may have seen a FC6 sitting on bench....no I didn't touch it, smell it, or ask any questions. It was just cool to see that one existed)

finally! one for me and one for my dog!

2542115275f5064edeea14a9bbf799fb699aeb4d339bd13a5912e86d508bdd3b7c67c0bf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom