Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Looks like the average is still about an hour from the wait list per week. Crossing my fingers it will pick up, but we are moving into the lunch hours of Jan 29, so there is a possibility things could slow down as well. At any rate, happy for those that have gotten their invites so far!
They're only at 8:30am Pacific Time. I wouldn't count on any slowdown because there's no concentration of guitarists on the east coast.

Confirmation received Monday, January 29, 2018 at 8:27 AM PST (11:27 AM EST)
Purchase invitation received Friday, April 6, 2018 at 1:40 PM PDT
Ordered Friday, April 6, 2018 at 2:13 PM PDT
Man, my confirm came on 1/29 at 11:32....I gotta be close!

Don't do it, keep your Fractal!

Pay your medical bills on your terms (payment plan, etc...). It can't hurt your credit and in fact you might be surprised a lot of times the bills can be negotiated to a fraction of what they are asking. The insurance companies pay far less, however, the system would have you believe otherwise. Seriously, I've been through this.

Good luck and all the best!

I know the amounts the insurance actually pays the doctors and hospital is like pennies on the dollar of what the hospital charges. I guess its like they charge $50,000 because they know they are only getting paid like $5000, if that, with the agreed upon insurance rate, BUT, issue seems to be when you've got a deductible, because they base that on say the $50,000 rate, saying the insurance doesn't kick in until you've met your deductible of say, $5000, so you pay out of pocket $5000, and then the insurance is supposed to kick in and cover the rest, BUT, the insurance agreed upon cost results in the insurance billed amount being knocked down to $450. This seems to be the difference between having a plan that has a deductible vs having a co-insurance, because paying say 20% of the insurance agreed up cost is a lot less money, but so many plans require high deductibles unless you want a pricey monthly premium. Its all and all kind of absurd really...

I'd certainly welcome any willingness to negotiate the bill down a bit. I'm luckily able to schedule the surgery at an outpatient surgery center instead of the hospital, so that apparently cuts the cost quite a bit, as hospitals seem to bill anything they want, like charging $800 for an aspirin....

Guess I don't want to jump the gun too quickly on the sale in the event maybe I can end up coming through it with less of a financial hit than I'm expecting...

I'd certainly welcome any willingness to negotiate the bill down a bit.

You can almost always negotiate down a medical bill if you're paying out of pocket. My friend didn't have insurance and was stuck with a $40k bill for a serious skateboarding injury (almost full separation of arm,) and he negotiated down to $8k. My brother had an overnight trip to the ER via ambulance and negotiated $30k down to $5k. It's pretty much standard practice in the US and you shouldn't hesitate or be ashamed to do so.

So, stupid question... Did everyone get a confirmation email, ie you’ve been added to the list???
Checking for my request date I found the request email in my outbox, but nothing else.

Yes, I got a response. I accidentally hit the list a second time (which I plan to give back) and got a confirmation from that one too.

Yes, I got a response. I accidentally hit the list a second time (which I plan to give back) and got a confirmation from that one too.
Thank you. I don’t know what happened, it was sent via gmail, but can’t find a reply.
Poop... looks like I’m going to have a LONG wait!

I got on 1/29 @ 2:35pm I must be way down the list.... :( Just had 'the talk' with the wife and have clearance to let it rip; so I am now getting anxious.

Looks like the average is still about an hour from the wait list per week. Crossing my fingers it will pick up, but we are moving into the lunch hours of Jan 29, so there is a possibility things could slow down as well. At any rate, happy for those that have gotten their invites so far!

Yikes! I sure hope this is wrong. I’m 1/31 at 9 am pst. If this is right, i’ll Be getting my invite sometime in early 2019!! I’m assuming that those of us who did not see the Forum notice on 1/29 are far fewer than those that did and there were probably a thousand waitlist adds in that 1st 24 hours but that the numbers will thin out quickly once we get thru all you guys that did get on the list immediately. I’m not stressed. My axe 2 is great! But, I do find myself unwilling to do a lot of work I might do on axe 2 stuff figuring it won’t apply to the 3 so why do it now? But, if i’m 2 days down the list and months from getting an invite, maybe I should just assume the worst and keep acting as if there is no 3? I know, I’m not doing myself or anybody else any good with this line of reasoning. But, the 1 hour/ week thing is a little depressing. I figured: 2 days down the list = a couple months...

Yikes! I sure hope this is wrong. I’m 1/31 at 9 am pst. If this is right, i’ll Be getting my invite sometime in early 2019!! I’m assuming that those of us who did not see the Forum notice on 1/29 are far fewer than those that did and there were probably a thousand waitlist adds in that 1st 24 hours but that the numbers will thin out quickly once we get thru all you guys that did get on the list immediately. I’m not stressed. My axe 2 is great! But, I do find myself unwilling to do a lot of work I might do on axe 2 stuff figuring it won’t apply to the 3 so why do it now? But, if i’m 2 days down the list and months from getting an invite, maybe I should just assume the worst and keep acting as if there is no 3? I know, I’m not doing myself or anybody else any good with this line of reasoning. But, the 1 hour/ week thing is a little depressing. I figured: 2 days down the list = a couple months...
You think you're bad off? By that same formula, I'll be getting mine sometime around August of 2030! Fortunately, they probably start to taper off somewhere around the 24-48 hour mark.

Back
Top Bottom