I have this cab and it's a monster IR collection. I am so blown away, I've starting using it with most all my Marshally presets (which are my bread and butter) favoring the RAW-ALL mix overall for most everything I do. Just freaking ideal. Stellar in the mix and alone.

At a loss for words here . . . From the Core Mixes Quick-Start: OH 412 MRBW GNR SP2-05.

Worth the price of admission just for this one IR. Even with all of the awesome mixes and options (many of them new), the SP mixes still just get it right (thanks, Scott!).

Ownhammer is on fire. On FIRE I say. This library, the Zilla and Emperor cabs from HH2 -- wow. Just, WOW.

That cab sounds awesome! And great informative demo, @Guitarjon
I have this cab and it's a monster IR collection. I am so blown away, I've starting using it with most all my Marshally presets (which are my bread and butter) favoring the RAW-ALL mix overall for most everything I do. Just freaking ideal. Stellar in the mix and alone.
At a loss for words here . . . From the Core Mixes Quick-Start: OH 412 MRBW GNR SP2-05.

Worth the price of admission just for this one IR. Even with all of the awesome mixes and options (many of them new), the SP mixes still just get it right (thanks, Scott!).

Ownhammer is on fire. On FIRE I say. This library, the Zilla and Emperor cabs from HH2 -- wow. Just, WOW.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys and everybody else who has picked it up, super happy everyone is enjoying this so much! :)

Actually just yesterday I wished for Ownhammer quality Beyerdynamic m201 captures, it's my favorite guitar mic at the moment and I just spent a weekend shooting IR's with my 1960BX. ..so you just made my work useless! :D Thanks, buying immediately!

People of the world, all Axe users and guitarists: buy Ownhammer IR's, doing an useful IR yourself takes a lot of expensive gear and still isn't as good!

Ha! I hope that you still get to enjoy that mic, it definitely has a unique and useful sound to it! And thanks very much, it's definitely a labor of love that takes a lot of patience, gear, and a bit of luck!

For those who may not have picked it up in another thread, the talented and wonderful Brett Kingman had a run through with this in combination with the MI Amplification Iron Duke and Fractal X-LOAD, sounded killer to my ears! He's got the magic in those fingers, and I want some of it! :D

- K

Looks awesome Kevin. What's on the agenda for future packs of this cab if I may ask?

I'll definitely be doing more speakers in this cab, however for right now the new library covers the general sound of old greenbacks very well. I'll be focusing a lot on diversity this year, so while I am going to be tempted to get into stretches of things that I personally am interested in (and I am a HUGE Marshall and Marshall lineage fan), I'm going to try to work to cover different kinds of ground, and cover them HARD. Lots of super cool stuff with similar impact as this in the queue for this year. :)

- K

How would this pack compare to the Marshall 412 Cab pack - especially the PR-M55 BOLD & FRED?
These are my favorites right now.

absolutely outstanding sounding cab! perhaps the best IR collection when it comes to anything Marshall / Greenbacks. the choice of available mics is insane and really leaves nothing to be desired for. at that pricepoint an absolut no brainer imho.

I have to say these all sound so awesome I'm not sure which I like better. Digging the raw for sure, but they all sound so good. Just different sounds of awesome. I have never had that with a cab pack before.

Thanks for the tip Scott. I loaded the raw all in there to start and I’m really liking it.

Hi Kevin, what for settings in cab block, i mean low/high cut do you recomend?
Sorry for my english))

I’m sure Kevin will chime in, but I think it really depends on what amp model. These don’t seem too bassy so just keep hitting the low cut a little until it sounds right to you.

Back
Top Bottom