Bludogeeze

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
So I have been tweakin'. I wanted a clean amp with a lot of punch. The Bludojai is sweet! I'm getting it dialed in so I thought I would share. Scene 1 is clean with punch and compression. Scene 2 is the Bludojai on a lead setting. Scene 1 is assigned to footswitch 1 and scene 2 is assigned to footswitch 5 for easy navigation between the scenes. I used the RCB drive if you want to smack the front end of the clean amp. I also used the Dimension chorus if you want that. I am getting happy with this preset and thinking I'll add it to my normal go-to banks. I hope you like it. The cab is my go-to user cab for clean amps. I exported the amp and cab as a bundle. Let me know if it does not work and I'll attach the cab file. You can audition the preset and discard it if you don't like it. \m/ (^_^) \m/

Attachments

• Ojai Clean jc.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 105
Not much activity on this but I just can't stop playing this amp. Holy smokes! The combination of this preset and my new Strandberg is rippin' it. I retired the Carr from my go-to bank and put this in it's place.

Hey John

I'm back. Posted all the details in the op.

Your preset work great with my Strat. tamed a bit of the hi end was all.
Thanks man
Frank

I saw your update in the "I hope I don't die" thread. Welcome back! Glad you like the preset. I have been using my new Boden Prog with it. I'm thinking I need to work on Scene 2 a bit, but the preset is getting there.

I was not entirely happy with the preset. Cleaned it up, especially scene 2. Now it is more like the Fordish, Carltonish sound I was trying to get. Not that the last one was :pileofpoop:, but to my ears this one is better.

Attachments

• Ojai Clean jc.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
I was not entirely happy with the preset. Cleaned it up, especially scene 2. Now it is more like the Fordish, Carltonish sound I was trying to get. Not that the last one was :pileofpoop:, but to my ears this one is better.
I haven't had to try your preset,i have been sick since i got the flu,thank you for updating your preset.

Thanks man. Need a good clean preset for my horn Band gig. Will check this one out and let you know.

GeezerJohn -- Glad you like that amp! That's my personal amp - a Bludotone "Ojai" Overdrive Special. It's the only real amp I still own! It's based on Robben Ford's "Ojai" Tan Dumble. I sent it to Cliff a few years ago, pre-quantum firmware era, to model. Holds up well. It has a unique thing to it for leads and sustain for sure!

GeezerJohn -- Glad you like that amp! That's my personal amp - a Bludotone "Ojai" Overdrive Special. It's the only real amp I still own! It's based on Robben Ford's "Ojai" Tan Dumble. I sent it to Cliff a few years ago, pre-quantum firmware era, to model. Holds up well. It has a unique thing to it for leads and sustain for sure!
Indeed! Awesome amp. Just rocks when pushed and has that Ford/Carlton sweet thang going on. Thanks for sharing your amp with us fractalites.

Indeed! Awesome amp. Just rocks when pushed and has that Ford/Carlton sweet thang going on. Thanks for sharing your amp with us fractalites.
Except now I sold it this month! :) Some guy in CA 90210 owns it now - all of it, head, loop-a-lator, both cabs.

I only own my Bogner Ecstasy 101b and an early 1990's Fender Bassman now. But I mainly use the Axe-FX III into FRFRs anyway!

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom