Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
I'm sure there's a thread somewhere, but a cursory search didn't bring up anything...

I'm not seeing bypass states change on FracPad when they are changed on the Axe-FX II by an external controller. Is that a bug in the Axe-FX firmware as I recall Axe-Edit doesn't show bypass states when they are changed either...

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere, but a cursory search didn't bring up anything...

I'm not seeing bypass states change on FracPad when they are changed on the Axe-FX II by an external controller. Is that a bug in the Axe-FX firmware as I recall Axe-Edit doesn't show bypass states when they are changed either...
Enable the sync bypass states option in FracPad

FracPad 1.18 sneak peak : AxeFx III-like tuner style :

Hi Al! Any chance there’ll be support for the iPhone X in the near future? Many GUI components are getting cut off by the “notch,” which requires you to constantly rotate the device in order to view/adjust settings. Thanks!

Hi Al! Any chance there’ll be support for the iPhone X in the near future? Many GUI components are getting cut off by the “notch,” which requires you to constantly rotate the device in order to view/adjust settings. Thanks!
Probably not, i can't buy an iPhone X... This notch is a so stupid thing...
I understand the problem it can cause on FracPad but i can't see how to avoid a specific screen region...

Back
Top Bottom