Rolling the trolls - USA C++ Metal

Flamming YouTube Idiot #2378634987432 said:
...''metal presets '' are wasted on you and your 60 yr old rehashed blues nonsense mindset ......watching you fumbling thru the Savage preset was adorable . You are a pentatonic prison .. you could not embark on a ''metal'' excursion with a gun to your head ......hilarious best of luck ''rock and roll ragdoll '' sincerely, leave metal to ''us'' .....

Kids these days don't have social skills. So what this snowflake was most likely trying to say was "You didn't demonstrate the metal presets properly since you didn't play anything from my favorite metal band <insert name here>. Therefore I have no idea how these presets really sound and you suck because of it. <crying sound with footsteps running to mommy>".

It's ok. I can't wait till these guys get so comfortable with the anonymity of the internet that they actually make a comment like this to the right person in the real world. Boom Boom, out goes the lights. How's that for some rehashed blues nonsense. \m/

That's insane, clearly those guys have some serious jealousy issues. People wouldn't hit out like that unless if they knew they would never get there themselves. If they were at your level of professionalism then they wouldn't have had the need to act like such tools.

I really hate social media sometimes....! Well handled @2112 !

Any excuse to throw some riffs together really. I'd rather do something constructive with comments like that than rather than get into an argument on the internet.

So, how about that C++ hey?

So, how about that C++ hey?

That thing sounded sooo good, you could almost hear the amp breathing! It's funny but the sound on it's own I would have thought was maybe not my cup of tea, but then in the mix it really fattens up and sounds amazing!

That thing sounded sooo good, you could almost hear the amp breathing! It's funny but the sound on it's own I would have thought was maybe not my cup of tea, but then in the mix it really fattens up and sounds amazing!

I barely mixed this too, just some very quick levelling and some saturation emulation from the Scheps plugin on guitar and bass. Phenomenonal amp model when you need to be super tight.

It’s my go to Mesa for days where I just need a pick me up, it’s a great elixir to make you feel good!

I’m not normally a Mesa guy, but that C++ is a stunning amp on the AFX. I love the tight bottom end and how easy it is to dial in.

I’m very tempted to try one for real....!

It’s my go to Mesa for days where I just need a pick me up, it’s a great elixir to make you feel good!

I’m not normally a Mesa guy, but that C++ is a stunning amp on the AFX. I love the tight bottom end and how easy it is to dial in.

I’m very tempted to try one for real....!
I tried one couple years ago in the worst possible scenario..in the MesaBoogie tent at Sweetwater gear fest along with several thousand other concurrent noise makers on the grounds...but that is no excuse for my inability to dial any kind of good tone in my short time with it..whereas the axe model is a piece of cake....but I did save a couple thousand bucks that day by not buying it.

I tried one couple years ago in the worst possible scenario..in the MesaBoogie tent at Sweetwater gear fest along with several thousand other concurrent noise makers on the grounds...but that is no excuse for my inability to dial any kind of good tone in my short time with it..whereas the axe model is a piece of cake....but I did save a couple thousand bucks that day by not buying it.

Concensus seems to be the C++ model is a lot easier to dial in than a real C+.

Excellent shred Leon. Your videos on the AX8 have been very helpful to me in understanding ways to tweak. Thank you.

Leon, you demonstrate incredible economy of movement when playing fast. I swear it looks like your fret hand is barely even moving.

If that's what "they" call pentatonic prison, well, is there any room in that cell for me too?

If you are stuck in a Pentatonic Prison are there rooms to rent because I'll gladly live there :) I too love the C++ and have gained so much knowledge from watching your videos, keep doing what you do mate there's always going to be haters who are basically jealous little kiddies ;/

Back
Top Bottom