Wish Global EQ presets

If you need an EQ per preset, add an EQ block... I can understand having presets for Global EQs, but I can't see how what you are asking would work (versus my suggestion)?

If you need an EQ per preset, add an EQ block... I can understand having presets for Global EQs, but I can't see how what you are asking would work (versus my suggestion)?

Simple, i go to club A one night, i use global EQ to set my presets tone to settle in that space. Next day i go to club B and i need to make other changes to the EQ, next night i go back to club A and next day to club C.

Its much easier to go to the global menu and setup the EQ, or even if this EQ could have a on/bypass mode would be very useful.

Dont know if this make sense to using blocks.

Simple, i go to club A one night, i use global EQ to set my presets tone to settle in that space. Next day i go to club B and i need to make other changes to the EQ, next night i go back to club A and next day to club C.

Its much easier to go to the global menu and setup the EQ, or even if this EQ could have a on/bypass mode would be very useful.

Dont know if this make sense to using blocks.
That is not PER-preset... That is presets for Global EQs.

But do you really need to do that remotely from the controller?
It would take much less time if all I had to do was just swap guitars and hit the FC switch. Very little time to no time at all between songs when playing live. Not always able to have the Axe close to me on stage.

Last edited:
it seems to me that having global PEQ and GEQ blocks would help folks that wanted to EQ the room without creating more work for anyone else.

i’m not sure there is a solution for folks that want to use different guitars with one preset (other than outboard EQs like billy gibbons, and even he doesn’t do that anymore)

As stated, i don't know if its possible right out of the box, but if there was something i always keep wishing on the Axe Fx II is the global EQ presets, and now that we have 4 outputs even more necessary.
I think would be quite useful to me. I’d love to see it implemented if possible.

First post... My first unit is on the way!

Just bringing back this request to see if there is any more interest. I know for me even 5 'preset slots' for each Global EQ would be most useful. I have no idea if this is even a possibility on the programming side of things.

If there is enough interest it may be brought up for consideration so speak up if it is of interest to you.

Just bringing back this request to see if there is any more interest. I know for me even 5 'preset slots' for each Global EQ would be most useful. I have no idea if this is even a possibility on the programming side of things.

If there is enough interest it may be brought up for consideration so speak up if it is of interest to you.
It's possible because it exists in FracPad ;)

Back
Top Bottom