Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

The waitlist may incorporate various criteria (e.g. how active they have been in the forum here, artist endorsements, how many prior FAS products have been purchased etc). I wouldn't assess your likely date to get a purchase invitation based purely on the chronological time of sign-ups. Just my $0.02c.
Really? Why would they make it any harder to manage than it already is? This easily qualifies for the top of the list when it comes to most outlandish and non-fact based speculation about the Axe-FX III distribution.

The waitlist may incorporate various criteria (e.g. how active they have been in the forum here, artist endorsements, how many prior FAS products have been purchased etc). I wouldn't assess your likely date to get a purchase invitation based purely on the chronological time of sign-ups. Just my $0.02c.

I seriously doubt they would bother. It would take valuable time away from prepping units, boxing them, shipping, and counting the loot.

Last edited:
One step at a time, the first thing we need to see is if they'll actually be open today. Snowmageddon could have messed up things for a few extra days.

That would be the lamest dishonest approach they could take, if they did!

I wouldn't assess my place in line by baseless assumptions people post on the internet either.

That would be the lamest dishonest approach they could take, if they did!

To be clear, I have no idea how their waitlist works, I am just saying there may be various criteria involved to ensure it is as fair as possible. Alternatively, it may be just chronological in sign ups to keep it simple.

What I am very confident in is that FAS are good people who will have constructed a wait list that is as fair as possible, and I would never ever worry about them being dishonest. Dishonesty seems to be the antithesis of how they operate.

Facebook will be the downfall of mankind.........

I hear enough facebook from my daughter who gets upset, deletes her account every two weeks, then starts another a few days later.... for several years now :eek::confused:

Direct and indirect cause of 33% of divorces!

I just see more negative than positive but of course I don't use it.

Ben
If you get one and I don't.
I will be so ticked-off I clocked in at 9:38.
Only kidding of coarse
good luck

John

Well, to be fair I'm in CST so the Fractal Facebook post announcing the AxeFX 3 was the first thing I saw over morning coffee. Those on the east coast had a jump on me, though. Hopefully we get our announcements at the same time.

So looking forward to the III. Hope to get the offer to purchase soon! My email confirmation was 1/29 9:02am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom