Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

I haven't even gotten on the list yet and I'm still excited, I'll probably be looking at August to actually get a III, but all your upcoming posts will help make the wait - oh, it'll make it tougher, oh well, my II still works flawlessly.

We'll know they are actually shipping when the first one to flip shows up on Ebay at $1000 over list price.

I think you are estimating low. When the AxeFX2 was released it was common to see them on eBay for $3,999.00. I don't know if one ever sold for that price but they were sure listed that way. Of course the wait for the AxeFX2 was hefty. I waited a few months for my purchase invitation. I bet that it won't take that long this time around.

Have any units actually shipped out yet?

people-keep-saying-supposably-online-instead-of-s-2-24331-1426685872-13_dblbig.jpg

Doing the safe thing is good. Keep yourselves warm and maybe it'll stop snowing before April!

Doing the safe thing is good. Keep yourselves warm and maybe it'll stop snowing before April!
Largest snow in this area I remember (40”) was middle of April :eek:

Warmer temps but lots more snow & rain next week

I’m all about “soon” but I wish this launch to be enjoyable for FAS also. The III is an amazing accomplishment!

Largest snow in this area I remember (40”) was middle of April :eek:

Warmer temps but lots more snow & rain next week

I’m all about “soon” but I wish this launch to be enjoyable for FAS also. The III is an amazing accomplishment!

I hope you at least aren't stuck without power this time Cliff! Hoping you are all safe and warm.

It looks like Plaistow is on the edge of Snowmageddon this time rather than dead-centre... but I still wouldn't want to deal with freezing fog on a weekday work day! :eek: o_O

qBhc50l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom