Free Diezel Preset Pack

Axe-Master
I downloaded these yesterday and promptly lost 2 hours on the brootalz scene 2 alone. Awesome plain and simple.

I think you have used all the gain reserves from the world, others are left with JC-120s for a week or so until it regenerates.

Looking for some Diesel presets for heavy detuned guitar tracks for a video game score I'm working on. Man these are just fantastic! Perfect for what I was looking for and blew away what I was coming up with on my own. Many thanks!

Looking for some Diesel presets for heavy detuned guitar tracks for a video game score I'm working on. Man these are just fantastic! Perfect for what I was looking for and blew away what I was coming up with on my own. Many thanks!
Awesome to hear I'd love to hear what you do with them

The FAS Brootz patch is great for Pantera tone. You could even use this patch and do a quick tone match to one of the Albums, and you'd be done.

I am quickly developing a 'LT' bank of presets on my AX8.
I've loaded 16 of the LT presets and they're all great. Usually a quick tweak to account for the difference in guitar/pick ups, but the core tone is there.

Even for people that don't have trouble dialing in the Axe to get their tone, trying out presets is always a great way to learn something new, or see how someone else dialed an amp to get a great tone.

Appreciate the sharing @2112, subscribed to your YouTube!

I made these with my AX8, but I've converted them to XL+ format for anyone here who wants to try them.

More details in this thread - https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/free-diezel-preset-pack-for-ax8.131023/

Download link - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s2hdivgoatuvmg2/AAAI_tfO-UYO2pGNGGuRsJeHa?dl=0

Video Demo

As always, they're free and you can show your gratitude by subscribing to my YouTube channel or buying some of my music.

******** Wow! Loved the preset at 2:15 in your video and at the 4 min mark! Says the herbie 3 is an XL patch? Or do u have it for the Mark II ?

Back
Top Bottom