Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

Can someone give me a guess as to when I'll get mine? My waitlist confirmation was close to midnight, 1/30. I am not demoralized, but I am definitely feeling the suspense.

Keep in mind my opinion and gut feeling mean nothing but __
I came in at 1/29, 9:28 AM (EST) and I'm concerned about being in on the fist batch of Axe Fx 3's.

The Chinese word for "SOON" is 馬上 (ma shang) means basically in direct translation "Horse on top". Sort of "on the horse". I guess coming from those days when everything from messages to courier package stuff was relayed by horse riders across the country.

Thats the typical answer from a Chinese when I ask when Mr X coming back to office/factory. "Ma Shang" sir.

AXEs on the horse per chance? ;)

When it is found sitting on your porch, there it is. Because remember, no matter where you go, there you are!
There is a theory, some surmise, that nothing exists until you observe it.

According to this theory, until you observe your AFX III on your doorstep, it is in a superposition of existing and not existing, a 'sum of all histories' - and your AFX III ends up at MY door in some of these 'histories'.

In order to make sure your AFX II 'sum over histories' collapses the superposition onto YOUR doorstep, you need to open your front door and look at your doorstep as often as possible, to collapse the probability wave.

Keep in mind my opinion and gut feeling mean nothing but __
I came in at 1/29, 9:28 AM (EST) and I'm concerned about being in on the fist batch of Axe Fx 3's.
I won't be pacing around my place waiting for my email, I was just hoping it won't be months upon months, haha.

2662mg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom