Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

Now is when the inevitable manufacturing, packaging,shipping, etc. delays start kicking in. Check back around August 1st :D

Now is when the inevitable manufacturing, packaging,shipping, etc. delays start kicking in. Check back around August 1st :D

I don't think it will be that long but we do have to give them a break, loading firmware onto the units. burn in tests ,qc.
then if there are any bugs those have to be addressed .I am sure they are working as fast as possible but I would give them a couple of weeks ,to package and start shipping out the door .also it depends how many artists are on the list before they hit the public orders

I am so jealous because I am in Europe, but at the same time very happy that I will be able to learn more about the III once a few of you got their units. Hopefully the manual will be online soon as well?

I am also happy for everyone in the fractal team, awesome job, you must be proud!

I'm quite sure that I'm at least in top 10 of Europe waiting list. Still got some money to save, so no hurry :)

I am so jealous because I am in Europe, but at the same time very happy that I will be able to learn more about the III once a few of you got their units. Hopefully the manual will be online soon as well?

I am also happy for everyone in the fractal team, awesome job, you must be proud!

if tomorrow, or the day after, Fractal will start shipping, the manual will be online for sure :)

I didn't get on the list until a couple weeks ago, so I don't expect to get my email for quite a while anyways. Maybe May or June? Who knows.

Hopefully tomorrow first units will go out.

Cliff , will these ones be to the public or will it ship out to Fractal artist first .just curious as to when the public units might be available

I understand if you can't answer this just excited like the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom