Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Added 2 new presets to the store.......
Still no demo clips yet.....soon (after NAMM?)

Prince - 'Cream' (for Humbucker guitars)

Scene #1....Main rhythm with 'Wah' (auto-engage)
Scene #2....Main rhythm with 'Wah' plus Harmonies (auto-engage)
Scene #3....Fuzzy/Synth with 'Wah' (auto-engage)
Scene #4....Fuzzy/Synth with 'Wah' plus Harmonies (auto-engage)
Scene #5....Solo (for a live version?)

The (nec) version scenes are setup different because of the lack of external controllers.

Depeche Mode - 'Personal Jesus' (for Humbucker guitars)

Scene #1....Main rhythm
Scene #2....Pulsing 'Breathy' (Synth) tone
Scene #3....Main rhythm plus Pulsing 'Breathy' (Synth) tone together

Switch #4....(momentary) Control Switch #1 activates an approximation of the 'slide guitar' that occurs throughout the song, and can be used in any scene.

Just added a newly tweaked, Version 2 'Zack Wylde' preset to the update page. Just because..:)

Here is a quick demo of the Zack Wylde 'Ozzy' Tone 'V2' preset.....Q9.03. Forgive the 'clams', I quickly learned some riffs to show the tones. NAMM tomorrow!

Available for the Axe-Fx II and the AX8.

Just added an 'AX8' version of my Bryan Adams - "Cuts like a Knife" preset to the store. (9.03)

It doesn't have the Organ "hold" feature like the Axe-Fx II version (not sure anyone actually uses that anyway?). There just wasn't room.

Scene #1....Main rhythm
Scene #2....Main rhythm + Organ sim
Scene #3....Solo with a bigger delay. (for the last note of the solo)
Scene #4....Solo.

Last edited:
I must have about 8 of these presets already, and just purchased the Plexi & B3 organ patch - utterly superb! Well done Moke :)
Thank you sir,

That Plexi + B3 preset is a blast. I was refining it a bit more for the firmware 9.04 update, and I got stuck on it for hours, just having fun..:cool:

I have just added an updated version #4 of the "Foreplay/Longtime" preset for the AX8.

A customer asked me recently if it was possible to get the "Electric" and "Acoustic" versions of these two presets into a single preset. And this got me thinking..... There was a recent firmware upgrade that improved CPU performance on the AX8. So I spent the whole day trying different things, and eventually got it all to fit in a single preset. I had to get creative with some of the blocks, but I made it work.....

It's the new "Longtime V4" preset. I've added it to the Update page. So any of you that have already purchased it can use your 'Update Links' to go get it anytime.

Make sure to read the Description' page, the scenes are setup differently than before. They now match the Axe FX II version. But it's very easy to copy and paste the scenes into different orders if you wish?

Last edited:
I have just added an updated version #4 of the "Foreplay/Longtime" preset for the AX8.

A customer asked me recently if it was possible to get the "Electric" and "Acoustic" versions of these two presets into a single preset. And this got me thinking..... There was a recent firmware upgrade that improved CPU performance on the AX8. So I spent the whole day trying different things, and eventually got it all to fit in a single preset. I had to get creative with some of the blocks, but I made it work.....

It's the new "Longtime V4" preset. I've added it to the Update page. So any of you that have already purchased it can use your 'Update Links' to go get it anytime.

Make sure to read the Description' page, the scenes are setup differently than before. They now match the Axe FX II version. But it's very easy to copy and paste the scenes into different orders if you wish?
I forgot to mention. It uses the same two IRs as the 'Version 3' presets.

This is so cool man, are there scene controllers here or is there a little bit of drop out when switching scenes with this preset? I'm excited to try this out.
Yes, Scene Controllers attached to a few parameters in the Drive block. No dropouts

My AX8 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 is now updated for Q9.04.

New for Q9.04.... Reset the 'Preamp CF Hardness' to the new default of '7.50' in all Amp blocks, as well as some other new 'Speaker Page' defaults. Then checked and re-dialed the levels of the scenes.

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has 'Q9.04' in the name.

Currently, the only AX8 "Factory" presets available that are fully compatible with Q9.04....;)

My AX8 'Clean to Mean' Pack #2 is now updated for Q9.04.

New for Q9.04.... Reset the 'Preamp CF Hardness' to the new default of '7.50' in all Amp blocks, as well as some other new 'Speaker Page' defaults. Then checked and re-dialed the levels of the scenes.

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has 'Q9.04' in the name.

Currently, the only AX8 "Factory" presets available that are fully compatible with Q9.04....;)

My AX8 'Mild to Wild' Pack #3 is now updated for Q9.04.

Back
Top Bottom