Paramore just blew my mind!

chris

Owner's Manual Reader
just saw Paramore play the last show of their tour. OMG. First off they just sounded AMAZING. I’ve never heard a show sound so good in that venue. The guitars were clear, the drums were crisp and HUUUUUUUUGE, the bass guitar was soooooo fkn tight, amazing percussion and keys, and of course outstanding vocals.

I hung out with Justin the day before, trying some things with the Axe-Fx III, talking guitars and life. At the show I got to see the stage setup and he showed me his “artist project” guitars that sound and feel so good!

But wow, the sound was just huge, and even, and amazing. I can’t say enough good things about it. The Axe (II) sounded sooooo good in the mix.

Justin, thanks for everything man and what a great show.

Man if Paramore is EVER playing near you, you just HAVE to go. I was smiling the whole time about just how good it all sounded. Wow!!!!!

Man, it was awesome getting to hang with you. And thanks again for letting me get my hands on the Axe III! That was definitely a treat.

I gotta say, I don’t normally get nervous at shows, but seeing you in the fourth row made me incredibly nervous. Just felt like I had to represent my Fractal crew, and I’m beyond thrilled that you enjoyed it!

Now let’s grab some poke bowls and chill over the next couple of days!

My daughter has been playing a lot of Paramore during our morning commute to school (8th grader). She has great taste in music. Hopefully we can check out a live show sometime.

My daughter has been playing a lot of Paramore during our morning commute to school (8th grader). She has great taste in music. Hopefully we can check out a live show sometime.

Haha! I love hearing that. What city are you in? If we come around our area we’ll have to hang.

Seen them before, always a great high energy show.

Are guitars and bass both Fractal rigs?

At the moment, I’m the only one on a Fractal rig. They’re as passionate about their analog setups as I am about my Fractal. The difference is that my gear is the only thing that hasn’t had issues on the road and the sound guy likes me more. Hopefully someday I’ll get them to switch.

Haha! I love hearing that. What city are you in? If we come around our area we’ll have to hang.

Sounds great. I’m in Lincoln, NE. Omaha is the next closest city that we go up to quite a bit for shows. Hopefully you can hit one of these areas soon!

Always good to see Justin and his little band get some love on these pages...He is genuinely a nice guy, and Chris’ enthusiasm for the power and beauty of the live sound of Paramore is certainly warranted, from what I Witnessed late last year in Miami Beach.

I'm bummed I missed them in Aus (other side of the country) but heard great things from just about everyone who has seen them. Justin has such a great attitude to music and the community here, it's inspiring to see and hear.

I'm bummed I missed them in Aus (other side of the country) but heard great things from just about everyone who has seen them. Justin has such a great attitude to music and the community here, it's inspiring to see and hear.
Too bad, but hopefully you can see Dweezil Zappa on the 27th in Perth......

Justin it’s time to jump the pound and come to Europe again. Unfortunately last time you came I was in the US and I miss your gig. We’d love to see you playing and if you need any kind of “Fractal assistance” (g66), please let me know.

Sorry for the late response, but I just wanted to say thanks to you guys. And if we’re ever playing in your city (and this goes for all forum members), let me know and I’ll grab you tickets and we can meet up and geek out over Fractal stuff.

Haha! Yup, just saw that it was finally announced. Hopefully I’ll get to meet some new friends on that one as well.
You will love the venue you are using in Chicago, its easily the best outdoor one In the city with awesome views and right on the lake. Hopefully will see you there.

You guys are playing in my town 6/15! Sweet! Gotta find a way to be there. Love your stuff - and your IR’s are still the only ones I program on my FX II.

One word of caution - we opened for Willie Nelson here in July last year, also outdoors, was like 100 degrees and 100% humidity. Bring big fans! Brutal...

Sorry for the late response, but I just wanted to say thanks to you guys. And if we’re ever playing in your city (and this goes for all forum members), let me know and I’ll grab you tickets and we can meet up and geek out over Fractal stuff.
Sent you a PM :)

You will love the venue you are using in Chicago, its easily the best outdoor one In the city with awesome views and right on the lake. Hopefully will see you there.
Awesome! I can’t wait to play it! Hopefully you’ll be able to make it and we can catch up again.

You guys are playing in my town 6/15! Sweet! Gotta find a way to be there. Love your stuff - and your IR’s are still the only ones I program on my FX II.

One word of caution - we opened for Willie Nelson here in July last year, also outdoors, was like 100 degrees and 100% humidity. Bring big fans! Brutal...
Man, it would be great to connect at that show. Just remind me a little closer to the show date and I’ll put in the Comp request for you. And thanks for using my IR’s! I’m thrilled that you’ve been liking them!

And I noticed your avatar. Are you a Phil Keaggy fan? I remember he played a Zion for years and I always think of him when I see one.
Sent you a PM :)
I sent you one back. :)
Planning to see you at Red Rocks Justin.
Yes! That’s gonna be a fun one. Can’t wait to meet you fave to face!
I know right! Paramore is LEGENDARY.
thanks! You should come hang out too!

Back
Top Bottom