FAS Reverb license transfer?

parlopower

Inspired
Hi,
I can't seem to find any info on this - is it allowed to sell and transfer the license for FAS Reverb? If so, what is the procedure? Just iLok transfer and that's it, or do I have to ask Fractal to do something, too?

See e.g. https://heise.de/-1631066, which states: "Ein Softwarehersteller kann den Weiterverkauf seiner 'gebrauchten' Lizenzen nicht verbieten.", engl.: "A software manufacturer can't prohibit the resale of his 'used' licenses.", according to the European Court of Justice.

About the procedure, I can't say anything, I don't own this plugin...

The way iLok works is that you deactivate the code in your account and then sell it to a 3rd party. If it doesn't work, we can destroy the old code and issue a new one. Such requests need to come from the purchaser on record with FAS.

The way iLok works is that you deactivate the code in your account and then sell it to a 3rd party. If it doesn't work, we can destroy the old code and issue a new one. Such requests need to come from the purchaser on record with FAS.
superb support man,positive grid really sucks they dont allowed license transfer:mad:

Back
Top Bottom