AxeFX III: What's Missing?

Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!!

I really enjoyed working on that one. I learned that a lot of what is published online by other companies and individuals about this product is authoritative but untrue. Studying it with my own devised set of tools was like reconstructing the past. When it finally dawned on me how elegantly simple it was, I laughed out loud because there is so much voodoo hype around that effect.

I really enjoyed working on that one. I learned that a lot of what is published online by other companies and individuals about this product is authoritative but untrue. Studying it with my own devised set of tools was like reconstructing the past. When it finally dawned on me how elegantly simple it was, I laughed out loud because there is so much voodoo hype around that effect.

Deep from my 80s loving heart, I love you all!! ;)

What's missing for me, is other technology than static IR's.
Give me that raw and dynamic sound with the Axe FX III:

Sorry but first videos and samples are still too compressed and lack this nasty speaker sound.
With all that power I'm hoping a lot more (but I'm really confident about that!)

What's missing for me, is other technology than static IR's.
Give me that raw and dynamic sound with the Axe FX III:

Sorry but first videos and samples are still too compressed and lack this nasty speaker sound.
With all that power I'm hoping a lot more (but I'm really confident about that!)

The GASin me for this OX is strong with Santiago mojo, methinksss.
Speaking of which, can we gat an eta from the mothership about the seemingly forgotten Fractal Load Box....?

I didn't port it yet. Still debating. Got the impression no one used it.
WUUUUUUT?

I thought you must have adopted the 4xChorus in the regular block (nice conceptually, though maybe different CPU demands?). The 4xChorus is essential to my go-to clean preset (in the Landau studio realm)...

EDIT: Ok, just read about the TriChorus algo coming :) With that, I will happily let go of the QuadChorus!

Will the Tri-Chorus make it to the AXE FX II?, or is anything new from now on only going to be for AXE FX III? If at all possible, I would rather get the Tri-Chorus to replace the Quad Chorus in AXE FX II, as I've only used the latter in an attempt to mimic the Tri-Chorus...

Last edited:
I think one thing to add would be a feedback creator block. My son (4) bought me a pedal that does this for Christmas (Daddy - this will make your guitar squeak even awesomer!). I was skeptical at first, but I must say it's the most fun I've had with a new piece of gear in years. I never thought I'd use pedals with my Axe, but this thing gets plugged in every time. I know it's currently possible to construct something similar with the blocks in the Axe, but having an easy to use block would be awesome. It's lead to so many excellent practice and writing moments for me...

Build a squash algorithm (not a compressor), that can take your sound and squash it like a noodle instead of a 3" pipe.

The logo on the front of the new box looks cheesy as hell.

Will the tri chorus will also be available on axe II xl/xl+ on a future firmware ? thanks

I didn't port it yet. Still debating. Got the impression no one used it.
since Ultra days I've been using the Quad pretty much exclusively apart from the rare use of the Dimension Chorus. the Quad is a really good sounding Chorus (and that's coming from someone who still uses lots of other outboard Choruses as well). well worth the inclusion imho.

Bluetooth. I'm not investing a couple grand to continue getting down on my knees and squinting at the front panel. I'll pull the trigger on this the same day that a Bluetooth UI becomes available.

Back
Top Bottom