AXE-FX III Rush Cover YYZ

I sometimes play in a trio with a bass player and drummer who learned this together in high school. They’ve been after me to learn it, because we get the occasional Rush request, and the only one we currently do is Tom Sawyer. If you publish the patch, I’ll have to shed the tune...

If you're talking about his Axcess Les Paul, I think I remember him saying he sold it. And yes, that performance was awesome!!!
I did sell the Lifeson Axcess, very regrettable. I thought the neck width was giving me hand issues so I sold it, then I found out it was not the guitar but Parkinson's disease. I wish I could get that guitar back, damn.

I did sell the Lifeson Axcess, very regrettable. I thought the neck width was giving me hand issues so I sold it, then I found out it was not the guitar but Parkinson's disease. I wish I could get that guitar back, damn.
May you have many decades of playing enjoyment with minimal B.S. You're sounding fantastic at the moment.

And maybe you can get that guitar back...or one just like it.

May you have many decades of playing enjoyment with minimal B.S. You're sounding fantastic at the moment.

And maybe you can get that guitar back...or one just like it.

Thanks Rex!!!

Sorry to hear about that, Mark. Hoping the meds continue to help and you keep inspiring more people as you have me for many years.

Back
Top Bottom