Post Axe-Fx III Launch ... Amp Model Requests

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Yeah, I know Cliff will be a busy guy.....but he will get to new amp models at some point!

I would love the Friedman lineup to be expanded:D
BE-50 Deluxe
Phil X
JJ-100
SS-100
Butterslax
Pink Taco

& I expect these models on my minty fresh Axe-FX III to sound better than the same models released for the XL+ etc...:cool:

What are your amp wishes?

Last edited:
Yeah, I know Cliff will be a busy guy.....but he will get to new amp models at some point!

I would love the Friedman lineup to be expanded:D
BE-50
Phil X
JJ-100
SS-100
Butterslax
Pink Taco

& I expect these models on my minty fresh Axe-FX III to sound better than the same models released for the XL+ etc...:cool:

What are your amp wishes?

There’s so many on there already that I’m not really feeling the need and I’m used to having a lot of analog amps at my disposal at any one time. What I’d really like to see is more weird/esoteric effects. That seems to be really the only thing that’s missing at this point and even that has some coverage.

I’m happy if they have enough stock for all of us to receive one early on.

Can you imagine the amount of work that went into this unit???? I’m still blown away by the specs and I’m sure Cliff has to be exhausted bringing all of this to fruition. Let’s give him a break and just ask dumb questions for awhile:)

This might be sacrilege, but how about the Gallien Krueger 250ML amp channel 2? Mine still roars through a 4x12 1960a cabinet.

Wouldn't mind hearing that preamp going through a tube amp sim/cab.

Also has the best chorus/echo - comparable to a JC-120 / CE-1.

Back
Top Bottom