Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

So happy for fractal to be able to break new ground here. This is going to turn some serious heads! Of course, I need at least one. :)

Would like to know price as that will impact if I sign up for the waitlist. Is that 3 rack spaces now?

Will the existing MFC101 (mkIII) work with it? I guess it probably will given that it's a midi controller.

Waitlisted... how could I not sign up?

I see they have new foot controllers too. Will the MFC101 work with this too? Any major limitations if so?

Dang, that looks amazing! I gotta say though, I'm almost equally excited for these guys as well.

fc-series.jpg

Oh man. I’m still shacking. Can’t wait. My mind is blown. Hopefully they’ll arrive soon in Europe.
Congratulations FAS. Ones again you demonstrated you’re the best

can anyone confirm/deny if the FC6 will work with the II? I don't see myself upgrading for awhile, but the FC6 looks exactly what I want (before i go buy the Morning Star MIDI controller)

Amazing that it was kept so quiet... I suspect FAS have a great NDA and company loyalty in place for no leaks to occur.

As to the question do I want one? Errr.... of course, but I suspect I will wait a while and may think about it as a Christmas present. But whether it becomes an early or very early Christmas present to myself is another matter entirely.

Back
Top Bottom