X-Y and modifiers

zambiland

I have a filter block that I'm using as an envelope filter. I'd like to be able to set it up so that X sweeps up and Y sweeps down, but when I modify the controller to achieve that in the Y settings, it affects the X settings, too. It seems like the modifier can't be set independently in X and Y. Is there a workaround?

TIA

So if I use a volume pedal as described above can I still use the same pedal for a wah ?
I'm guessing no because I don't have the ability to turn the volume off.

While I'm on the subject ,I set my volume pedal up using a volume block .I set it up in 3 different presets.
In the 1st preset I put it in I don't need to press the foot switch to get the volume pedal to work .In fact you can't disable the volume pedal with the footswitch. Its always on and the block reflects this.
In the other 2 presets I have to activate the volume pedal to get it to work .The setting are the same on all 3 .
Doesn't really matter but I find it strange for it to act differently on different presets .
I do have 5.04 firmware if that makes a difference .

So if I use a volume pedal as described above can I still use the same pedal for a wah ?
I'm guessing no because I don't have the ability to turn the volume off.

While I'm on the subject ,I set my volume pedal up using a volume block .I set it up in 3 different presets.
In the 1st preset I put it in I don't need to press the foot switch to get the volume pedal to work .In fact you can't disable the volume pedal with the footswitch. Its always on and the block reflects this.
In the other 2 presets I have to activate the volume pedal to get it to work .The setting are the same on all 3 .
Doesn't really matter but I find it strange for it to act differently on different presets .
I do have 5.04 firmware if that makes a difference .
You probably have auto-engage turned on. Right click the Volume parameter in the Volume block to bring up the Modifier screen and set Auto-Engage to None/Off.

Back
Top Bottom