Axe-Fx STILL at Heavy Discount. How Does this Not Indicate New Axe 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that Fractal has, that we can take stock in: Ingenuity and creativity! No matter what, these things will always be in demand and difficult/impossible to compete with!

ei42XE6.gif

I have solid information on the new AXE. The source of the information is beyond reproach. I did some research and consulted with Chevy Chase. Casting of the chicken guts has confirmed without a doubt that something big is brewing

I have solid information on the new AXE. The source of the information is beyond reproach. I did some research and consulted with Chevy Chase. Casting of the chicken guts has confirmed without a doubt that something big is brewing
I mean, you consulted a drummer on Fractal issues?

Some $2500 or so. Not sure if enyone actually paid that price. I got it cheaper. Not $1700 cheap though.

I have bought every build of the Axefx and never paid more than $2,250...............from Standard, Ultra, axefx1 & 2, xl and xl+

Just checked my reciept from when I bought my XL in 2014, $2,603.42 after shipping and taxes. The December sale made me want to buy another just because. If anything were to happen to my AxeFx, I'd buy another in a heartbeat. I purchased an AX8 locally for a killer deal, but ran out of CPU real fast. If Fractal came out with a floor unit that had all the power of the rack, I'd be on the list instantly.

If they don't release the Axe FX 3 for another ten years, I'm cool with that. If they release it tomorrow, I'm cool with that, too.

The thing that I just DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN is reading a headline that says, "Gibson acquires Fractal Audio Systems."

Unlikely unless FAS decides selling stocks.

Private companies have shares, you just can’t buy them on a public exchange. Any company, private or otherwise, can be bought by another company.

But wouldn't that at least require the consent of the owners? With public shares all you have to do is buy them and you can do a hostile takeover.

How Does this Not Indicate New Axe?

-FAS might be trying to quickly raise some extra bucks for whatever.

-$1799 might just be the regular new price to complete with the new competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom