Impeccable timing, rigorous adherence to the chord of the moment, and enough phrasing to tell a story. That's a rare combination in such a technical piece. Well done!

The whole sequence then THAT tapping descending blindingly fast run! Is that chromatic at the end?

The whole sequence then THAT tapping descending blindingly fast run! Is that chromatic at the end?

Yes, its just chromatic 2 octave rum from a to a, only played wih tapping on each first note of every string. Only way to sound really bubbly and legato. It doesnt work playing with left hand only, effect is not even close :)

Everything is easier when you’re good at it. :)

Yes, but, as Steve Vai said, if you really imagine yourself doing something that seems very hard at the beginning, after a short period of time it suddenly comes trough. With not as much practice as you initially thought it's gonna take. It happened to me numerous times, and its happening on a daily basis. Not having intention to sound "smart" but it's true :)

Yes, but, as Steve Vai said, if you really imagine yourself doing something that seems very hard at the beginning, after a short period of time it suddenly comes trough. With not as much practice as you initially thought it's gonna take. It happened to me numerous times, and its happening on a daily basis. Not having intention to sound "smart" but it's true :)
I’ve experienced what you say, so I know it’s true — within limits. I still struggle with things that more talented players can breeze through.

Back
Top Bottom